Epson Xp 225 Driver Free Download

Donny1987

Post by Donny1987 »

Hi everyone,
I'm in need of some assistance here. I recently bought an Epson XP 225 printer and am experiencing some troubles with it. I suspect that the issue lies with the outdated driver. I've been searching high and low on the Epson official website, as well as various driver download websites, but unfortunately, I had no luck finding a free download link for the driver. Can anyone please provide me with a reliable link where I can download the driver for the Epson XP 225 printer? Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Xp 225 Driver Free Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson xp 225 free driver for Windows.

File name: epson-xp-225-free.exe
Version: 2.926
File size: 45870 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky ver 5.98

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

Device Name: Epson XP 225
Device Type: All-in-One Inkjet Printer
Printing Technology: Micro Piezo print head
Print Resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi
Print Speed: Up to 26 pages per minute (black and white), up to 13 pages per minute (color)
Supported Paper Sizes: A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL, C6)
Supported Paper Types: Plain paper, Matte paper, Glossy paper, Photo paper
Scanner Type: Flatbed color image scanner
Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
Copy Speed: Up to 6 pages per minute (black and white), up to 3 pages per minute (color)
Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wi-Fi
Software Included: Epson Easy Photo Print, Epson Event Manager, Epson Scan

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: My printouts are blurry or faint. What could be the issue?
A1: Blurry or faint printouts can be caused by a clogged print head or low ink levels. Try cleaning the print head using the printer's built-in cleaning function or replace the empty ink cartridges.

Q2: The printer is not connecting to my Wi-Fi network. How can I resolve this?
A2: Ensure that the Wi-Fi connection is enabled on your printer. Check if the network name and password are correct. Restart your router and printer. If the issue persists, try connecting the printer to the network using a USB cable or contact Epson support for further assistance.

Q3: The scanner is not working. What should I do?
A3: Make sure the scanner cover is closed properly and check the connection between the scanner and your computer. Restart both the scanner and your computer. If the problem persists, reinstall the scanner drivers from the official Epson website or consult the user manual for troubleshooting steps.
Donny1987

Re: Re: Epson Xp 225 Driver Free Download

Post by Donny1987 »

Thank you for sharing the link to the Windows driver for the Epson XP 225. I appreciate your help in resolving my driver issue.