Hp Support Assistant Drivers Update

Donny1987

Post by Donny1987 »

I recently updated my operating system and now I'm having trouble finding the updated drivers for my HP device. I have tried using the HP Support Assistant, but it didn't provide any relevant updates. I have also searched on the HP website, specifically in the driver support section, but still couldn't find the driver I need. Can anyone please provide me with a direct link to download the updated drivers for my HP device? Thank you in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Support Assistant Drivers Update

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp support assistant update driver for Windows.

File name: hp-support-assistant-update.exe
Version: 3.468
File size: 12571 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky version 4.44

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Name: HP Support Assistant
- Purpose: Drivers Update
- Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard (HP)
- Model: Support Assistant
- Compatibility: Windows operating systems
- Features: Automatically identifies and updates drivers, provides notifications for critical updates, offers troubleshooting tools and resources
- System Requirements: Minimum 1 GB RAM, 2 GB available hard disk space, internet connection

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is the HP Support Assistant not identifying any available driver updates?
Answer: Make sure your device is connected to the internet and try restarting the HP Support Assistant. If the issue persists, check if there are any firewall or antivirus settings blocking the program's access to the internet.

2. Question: The HP Support Assistant does not provide notifications for critical updates. How can I fix this?
Answer: Check the program's settings to ensure that notifications for critical updates are enabled. Additionally, make sure your device's system clock is accurate, as incorrect date and time settings can affect notifications.

3. Question: I am receiving an error message when trying to run the HP Support Assistant. How can I resolve this issue?
Answer: Try reinstalling the HP Support Assistant by downloading the latest version from the official HP support website. If the error still persists, check if there are any conflicting programs installed on your device and temporarily disable them. If none of these steps work, consider reaching out to HP support for further assistance.
Donny1987

Re: Re: Hp Support Assistant Drivers Update

Post by Donny1987 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for my Hp Support Assistant! I've been struggling with outdated drivers for a while now and this is exactly what I needed.