Canon Printer Driver 64 Bit

Jessie

Post by Jessie »

I recently upgraded my computer to a 64-bit operating system and I am now in need of the driver for my Canon printer. I have searched extensively on the Canon website, but I cannot seem to find a direct link to download the driver. I have also tried searching through various online forums and driver updating software, but to no avail. Can someone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct link to download the Canon printer driver for 64-bit systems? Thank you in advance for any assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Printer Driver 64 Bit

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon printer 64 bit driver for Windows.

File name: canon-printer-64-bit.exe
Version: 9.354
File size: 20.41 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Symantec v. 4.96

(click above to download)

Prints documents and images with high resolution and clarity.

Features:
- Printer driver designed specifically for Canon printers with 64-bit operating systems.
- Compatibility with a wide range of Canon printer models, ensuring seamless connectivity and functionality.
- Provides efficient and reliable printing performance.
- User-friendly interface for easy installation and configuration.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Canon printer not printing any documents?
A: Firstly, ensure that the printer is powered on and there are no error lights or messages displayed on the printer. Additionally, check the printer driver installation and make sure it is up to date. Verify that the printer is properly connected to the computer and that there are no paper jams or low ink levels.

2. Q: How can I resolve paper misfeeding issues with my Canon printer?
A: To troubleshoot paper misfeeding problems, start by removing any jammed paper from the input tray or paper path. Ensure that the paper is loaded correctly and not exceeding the recommended capacity. Check the paper type and size settings in the printer driver to match the loaded paper. Clean the paper feed rollers using a lint-free cloth and ensure they are not damaged. If the problem persists, try using a different brand or type of paper.

3. Q: What should I do if my Canon printer is producing blurry prints?
A: If your prints appear blurry, verify that the resolution settings in the printer driver match the desired print quality. Clean the printhead nozzles using the printer's maintenance utility or software. Ensure that the paper used is compatible with the printer and suitable for the selected print quality. If the issue persists, align the printhead through the printer's settings. It may also be helpful to perform a test print to evaluate the clarity of the output.
Jessie

Re: Re: Canon Printer Driver 64 Bit

Post by Jessie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Canon Printer Driver for 64 Bit, I really appreciate it! I can't wait to try it out and get my printer up and running again.