Hp Printer Driver P1566

Susie89

Hp Printer Driver P1566

Post by Susie89 »

I recently purchased an HP printer model P1566, and I'm having some trouble finding the appropriate driver for it. I have tried searching on the official HP website and also checked their support forums with no luck. I have also done a general internet search but haven't found a reliable source. Could someone please provide me with a direct link or suggest a reliable website where I can download the driver? Thanks in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Printer Driver P1566

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp printer p1566 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-printer-p1566.exe
Version: 6.573
File size: 13.79 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v 3.89

Hp Printer Driver P1566

(click above to download)

Specifications of HP Printer Driver P1566:

1. Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet
2. Print Speed: Up to 22 ppm (pages per minute)
3. Print Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (dots per inch)
4. Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 8,000 pages
5. Paper Handling: 250-sheet input tray, 10-sheet priority feed slot
6. Supported Media Types: Paper (plain, laser), envelopes, labels, transparencies, cardstock, postcards

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my HP Printer P1566 not printing anything?
A: There could be several reasons for this issue. Firstly, ensure that the printer is properly connected to the power source and turned on. Check if there is enough paper loaded in the tray and if the ink or toner levels are sufficient. Additionally, verify that the printer driver is installed correctly on your computer and try restarting both the printer and the computer.

2. Q: How can I resolve frequent paper jams in my HP Printer P1566?
A: Paper jams can occur due to various reasons. Start by ensuring that the paper being used is within the supported specifications and is properly aligned in the tray. Check for any obstructions or debris inside the printer that could be causing the jams. It is also recommended to clean the paper feed rollers and check for any worn-out parts. If the issue persists, contacting HP customer support or a technician might be necessary.

3. Q: My HP Printer P1566 is displaying an error message "Low toner" even though the toner cartridge is new. What should I do?
A: When encountering such error messages, it is advisable to first remove the toner cartridge and gently shake it from side to side to evenly distribute the toner. Reinstall the cartridge and ensure it is securely seated. If the error persists, try resetting the printer by turning it off, unplugging it from the power source, and waiting for a few minutes before powering it back on. If the issue continues, consider contacting HP support for further assistance.
Susie89

Re: Re: Hp Printer Driver P1566

Post by Susie89 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP Printer P1566, it's greatly appreciated!