Epson L3150 Driver Download Printer

Susie89

Post by Susie89 »

Hi everyone, I'm currently facing an issue with my Epson L3150 printer driver. I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and unfortunately, my previous driver is no longer compatible. I've searched extensively on both the official Epson website and other reliable sources, but have been unable to find a download link for the updated driver. Can anyone here please provide me with a direct link to download the Epson L3150 driver for Windows 10? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson L3150 Driver Download Printer

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson l3150 printer driver for Windows.

File name: epson-l3150-printer.exe
Version: 5.843
File size: 16923 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: McAfee v. 3.18

(click above to download)

Specification:
- Printer Type: Inkjet
- Printing Technology: On-demand inkjet (Piezoelectric)
- Print Resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi (dots per inch)
- Print Speed: Approx. 33 ppm (pages per minute) for black and white, Approx. 15 ppm for color
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB, Mobile Printing Capability (Epson Connect, Epson iPrint), Wi-Fi Direct
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP/XP Professional x64 Edition/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Why is my printout faint or has missing colors?
- This issue can occur due to clogged printhead nozzles or low ink level. Try performing a printhead cleaning through the printer's software or replace the empty ink cartridges to resolve the problem.

2. Why does my printer show error code "E-01"?
- Error code "E-01" indicates a paper jam in the printer. Open the printer's front cover and remove any jammed paper. Make sure there are no torn pieces left inside. Close the cover and turn the printer off and on again to clear the error.

3. How can I fix the "Communication Error" I'm experiencing with my printer?
- Communication errors typically happen when there is a connectivity issue between the printer and computer. Ensure that the USB cable is securely connected at both ends. If using a wireless connection, check if the printer and computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Restart your router and printer if necessary. Additionally, updating the printer driver and software might help resolve the communication error.
Susie89

Re: Re: Epson L3150 Driver Download Printer

Post by Susie89 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows driver for the Epson L3150 printer! I really appreciate it.