Hp Deskjet 2130 Driver

Margy1988

Hp Deskjet 2130 Driver

Post by Margy1988 »

I've been searching everywhere for the driver of the HP Deskjet 2130 printer but I can't seem to find it. I've checked the official HP website, various driver download websites, and even searched through forums, but no luck. Can anyone provide me with a direct link to download the driver? I would greatly appreciate any help in resolving this issue. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Deskjet 2130 Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp deskjet 2130 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-deskjet-2130.exe
Version: 9.782
File size: 35643 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Panda v. 2.84

Hp Deskjet 2130 Driver

(click above to download)

This device is a printer and scanner combo, specifically the HP Deskjet 2130. It serves as a reliable and compact solution for home or small office use. It supports USB connectivity and has a maximum printing resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. With its flatbed scanner, it can scan documents and images with an optical resolution of 1200 dpi. The printer supports various paper sizes, ranging from A4 to envelopes, and has a maximum monthly duty cycle of 1000 pages. It is compatible with Windows and macOS operating systems.

Troubleshooting Questions:

1. Why is my HP Deskjet 2130 not printing?

- Make sure the printer is turned on and connected to the computer properly.
- Check if there are any error messages displayed on the printer's control panel.
- Ensure that there is sufficient paper in the input tray and that it is not jammed.

2. How do I resolve paper jam issues with my HP Deskjet 2130?

- Open the printer's access door and gently remove any jammed paper, following the provided instructions.
- Ensure there are no torn pieces of paper left inside the printer.
- Check the paper path and rollers for any debris that may hinder proper paper movement.

3. Why won't my HP Deskjet 2130 scanner work?

- Verify that the scanner is powered on and connected to the computer via USB.
- Ensure that the scanner driver is installed correctly on your computer's operating system.
- Check if other applications or software are conflicting with the scanner, and close them before scanning.
Margy1988

Re: Re: Hp Deskjet 2130 Driver

Post by Margy1988 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows driver for the Hp Deskjet 2130! It's really helpful and I appreciate your effort.