Canon Printer Driver Super G3

Richie

Post by Richie »

I have been searching for the Canon Printer Driver Super G3 but I am unable to find it anywhere. I have tried visiting the official Canon website, as well as numerous driver download websites, but none of them have the driver available for download. I even checked the support forums and FAQs on the Canon website, but couldn't find any information about this particular driver. Can someone please provide me with a link to download the Canon Printer Driver Super G3? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Printer Driver Super G3

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon printer super g3 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-printer-super-g3.exe
Version: 1.270
File size: 45292 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Eset version 4.16

(click above to download)

Prints documents and images in high quality

Dimensions: (WxDxH) 18.1 x 16.4 x 11.5 inches

Weight: 24.7 pounds

Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet

Paper Size: Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, B5, Envelopes (com10, DL, C5), Custom Sizes

Print Speed: Up to 28 pages per minute

Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi

Troubleshooting:

Q: Why is the printer not turning on?
A: Ensure that the power cord is securely connected to both the printer and the power outlet. If the issue persists, try connecting the printer to a different power outlet or replacing the power cord.

Q: Why am I getting blurry prints?
A: Check the print settings and make sure the paper type selected matches the paper loaded in the printer. Additionally, clean the print heads and align them for optimal print quality.

Q: Why is the printer not connecting to my computer?
A: Ensure that the USB cable is properly connected to both the printer and the computer. If using Ethernet, verify that the network connection is stable. Restart both the printer and the computer to refresh the connection.
Richie

Re: Re: Canon Printer Driver Super G3

Post by Richie »

Thanks for sharing the link to the Windows driver for the Canon Printer Super G3, it worked like a charm!