Epson L3150 Mac M1

Maggie

Epson L3150 Mac M1

Post by Maggie »

Hi everyone,

I recently upgraded to the new MacBook Pro with the M1 chip and I'm having trouble finding the driver for my Epson L3150 printer. I've tried searching on the Epson website and various driver download websites, but I haven't had any luck so far. Since the M1 chip is relatively new, perhaps the driver hasn't been released yet. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the compatible driver for my Epson L3150 printer that can run on the Mac M1 chip? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson L3150 Mac M1

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson l3150 mac m1 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-l3150-mac-m1.exe
Version: 1.312
File size: 17.73 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Symantec v 5.12

Epson L3150 Mac M1

(click above to download)

The Epson L3150 Mac M1 is a multifunction inkjet printer that provides efficient and high-quality printing, scanning, and copying capabilities. It is specifically designed for Mac M1 computers, ensuring seamless compatibility and optimal performance.

Key Specifications:
- Print Resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 10.5 ppm (black), 5 ppm (color)
- Scan Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Copy Speed: Up to 7.7 ipm (black), 3.8 ipm (color)
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct
- Paper Handling: 100-sheet input capacity, 30-sheet output capacity
- Compatibility: Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Why is my printout coming out with streaks or lines?
- This issue could occur due to clogged ink nozzles. Try performing a nozzle check and use the cleaning function from the printer settings to clear any blockages. Additionally, ensure that you are using genuine Epson ink cartridges for optimal print quality.

2. My printer is not connecting to Wi-Fi. What should I do?
- If the printer is not connecting to Wi-Fi, try the following steps:
a) Make sure the Wi-Fi router is turned on and within range.
b) Verify that the printer's Wi-Fi indicator is illuminated.
c) Check if the Wi-Fi network name and password entered during setup are correct.
d) Restart both the printer and the Wi-Fi router.
e) If the issue persists, reset the printer's network settings and reconfigure the Wi-Fi connection.

3. The scanner is not working. How can I resolve this?
- If the scanner is not functioning properly, consider these steps:
a) Ensure that the scanner is connected to the computer via USB or Wi-Fi.
b) Confirm that the scanner drivers are installed correctly. Visit the Epson support website and download the latest drivers for your operating system version.
c) Restart both the computer and the scanner.
d) If the issue persists, perform a software update on your Mac M1 and check if there are any compatibility issues between the scanner drivers and the updated OS version.
e) If none of the above steps work, contact Epson customer support for further assistance.

Remember to always refer to the user
Maggie

Re: Re: Epson L3150 Mac M1

Post by Maggie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link! I've been searching everywhere for a working Windows driver for my Epson L3150, and I'm thrilled to finally find one. I appreciate the help!