Touchpad Driver Windows 10 32 Bit Acer

Minnie

Post by Minnie »

Hey everyone, I've been having trouble finding a touchpad driver for my Acer laptop running Windows 10 32-bit. I've searched the Acer website extensively, but unfortunately, they only seem to provide drivers for 64-bit versions of Windows. I've also checked manufacturers like Synaptics and Elan, but no luck there either. Does anyone know where I can find a reliable driver link specifically for a touchpad on Windows 10 32-bit Acer devices? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Touchpad Driver Windows 10 32 Bit Acer

Post by Detective »

Below you can download touchpad windows 10 32 bit acer driver for Windows.

File name: touchpad_win1032-bit-acer.exe
Version: 2.624
File size: 44508 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky version 5.68

(click above to download)

Device Specification: The device is an Acer laptop running on Windows 10 32-bit operating system with a touchpad driver.

Troubleshooting Questions:

1. Q: Why is the touchpad not responding on my Acer laptop?
A: There could be several reasons for touchpad issues. First, ensure that the touchpad is enabled by pressing the designated function key or toggling the touchpad switch. If that doesn't work, update the touchpad driver from the Acer website or device manager. Additionally, check for any physical obstructions or dirt on the touchpad surface.

2. Q: How do I fix erratic cursor movements on my Acer laptop's touchpad?
A: Erratic cursor movements can be caused by sensitivity settings or driver issues. Adjust the touchpad sensitivity in the control panel's mouse settings. If the issue persists, try updating the touchpad driver or performing a clean reinstallation of the driver. If none of these solutions work, there could be a hardware problem, and it may require professional assistance.

3. Q: Is it possible to disable the touchpad while using an external mouse on an Acer laptop?
A: Yes, you can disable the touchpad when an external mouse is connected. Open the control panel's mouse settings and navigate to the touchpad tab. Look for an option to disable the touchpad when a USB pointing device is connected and enable it. This way, the touchpad will automatically deactivate when an external mouse is plugged in.
Minnie

Re: Re: Touchpad Driver Windows 10 32 Bit Acer

Post by Minnie »

Thank you so much for sharing this link to the working Windows 10 32 Bit Touchpad Driver for Acer, it worked perfectly and solved all my issues!