Windows 10 Usb 2.0 Root Hub Driver

Richie

Post by Richie »

I've been having some issues with my USB 2.0 Root Hub driver on Windows 10. It seems to be outdated or missing, causing my USB devices to malfunction. I've tried searching for the driver on various websites including the manufacturer's official website and Windows Update, but unfortunately, I couldn't find a suitable driver to download and install. Could someone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct download link for the Windows 10 USB 2.0 Root Hub driver? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Windows 10 Usb 2.0 Root Hub Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download windows 10 usb 2.0 root hub driver for Windows.

File name: _win10-usb20-root-hub.exe
Version: 8.104
File size: 44292 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Norton ver 1.92

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Device name: Windows 10 USB 2.0 Root Hub Driver
- Supported operating system: Windows 10
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Function: Manager for USB devices connected to the computer
- Driver version: Dependent on Windows 10 build/version
- Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
- Compatibility: Compatible with USB 2.0 devices
- Plug and Play: Yes
- Power supply: Powered by the computer's USB port

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is my USB 2.0 device not recognized by the Windows 10 USB Root Hub?
Answer:
- Check if the USB device is properly connected to the USB port and if it is securely plugged in.
- Try connecting the USB device to a different USB port on your computer to ensure that the port is not faulty.
- Update the Windows 10 USB Root Hub driver to the latest version through Windows Update or the Device Manager.

2. Question: My USB 2.0 device is connected, but its transfer speed seems slower than expected. What could be the issue?
Answer:
- Ensure that you have connected the USB 2.0 device to a USB 2.0 port on your computer, as USB 3.0 or higher ports may throttle down the transfer speed.
- Check if there are any background processes or applications using excessive system resources, as they could affect the transfer speed.
- Test the USB 2.0 device on a different computer to rule out any potential issues specific to your computer's configuration.

3. Question: The Windows 10 USB Root Hub driver shows an error in the Device Manager. How can I resolve this issue?
Answer:
- Right-click on the USB Root Hub driver in Device Manager and select "Uninstall." Restart your computer, and Windows will automatically reinstall the driver during the startup process.
- If the issue persists, update your computer's chipset drivers from the manufacturer's website, as outdated chipset drivers can cause conflicts with the USB Root Hub driver.
- If none of the above steps resolve the issue, try performing a system restore to a previous point when the USB Root Hub driver was functioning correctly, or consider seeking technical assistance.
Richie

Re: Re: Windows 10 Usb 2.0 Root Hub Driver

Post by Richie »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows 10 USB 2.0 Root Hub driver, it's greatly appreciated!