Driver Hp J4680 Windows 10

Dorota

Post by Dorota »

Hi everyone, I'm currently facing an issue with my HP J4680 printer driver on my Windows 10 system. I've been searching for an updated driver online but haven't been able to find it. I've already checked the official HP website, as well as various driver download websites like DriverGuide and DriverPack. I even tried using the Windows Update feature, but no luck. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver for this device, compatible with Windows 10? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Hp J4680 Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp j4680 windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-j4680-win10.exe
Version: 1.606
File size: 19.81 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: AVG 1.33

(click above to download)

Device: HP Officejet J4680 All-in-One Printer

Specifications:
- Print technology: Inkjet
- Print speed: Up to 28 ppm (black) and 22 ppm (color)
- Print resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi (color)
- Scan resolution: Up to 1200 dpi (optical)
- Copy speed: Up to 28 cpm (black) and 22 cpm (color)
- Fax resolution: Up to 300 x 300 dpi (black and color)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wireless (802.11b/g)
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Paper handling: 80-sheet input tray, 15-sheet auto document feeder, 20-sheet output tray
- Duplex printing: Manual
- Display: 2-line LCD
- Energy Star certified: Yes

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is the printer not responding to print commands?
A: First, ensure that the printer is properly connected to the computer or network. Check the USB or network cable connections. If connected wirelessly, make sure the printer and the computer are connected to the same network. Restart both the printer and the computer. If the issue persists, reinstall the printer driver or try using a different USB port or network connection.

2. Q: How do I resolve poor print quality issues?
A: Start by checking the ink levels to make sure they are sufficient. Run a cleaning cycle from the printer's control panel or the HP Solution Center software. Make sure you are using genuine HP ink cartridges. If the problem continues, align the printheads for better print quality. If none of these steps help, consider replacing the ink cartridges as they might be expired or damaged.

3. Q: Why is the scanner not working properly?
A: Ensure that the scanner lid is closed properly. Check the scanner glass and the automatic document feeder for any dirt or debris that might be obstructing the scanning process and clean them using a soft, lint-free cloth. Make sure the scanner drivers are up to date by downloading and installing the latest version from the HP support website. If the issue persists, restart the printer and the computer, and try scanning again.
Dorota

Re: Re: Driver Hp J4680 Windows 10

Post by Dorota »

Thank you so much for sharing this working Windows driver for the HP J4680, I really appreciate it!