Epson L805 Driver Free Download

Tessie

Post by Tessie »

Hi everyone, I've been searching everywhere for the driver software for my Epson L805 printer but I'm unable to find a reliable download link. I've checked the official Epson website, as well as popular driver download websites, but unfortunately, no luck so far. Could someone please point me in the right direction and provide a trustworthy link to download the driver? I'd really appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson L805 Driver Free Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson l805 free driver for Windows.

File name: epson-l805-free.exe
Version: 8.534
File size: 24351 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: AVG ver. 4.60

(click above to download)

The Epson L805 is a printer device with the following specifications:

1. Print Technology: Inkjet
2. Print Resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi
3. Print Speed: Approx. 37 ppm (Black), Approx. 38 ppm (Color)
4. Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Ethernet
5. Paper Handling: Input Capacity - Up to 120 sheets, Output Capacity - Up to 50 sheets
6. Ink System: 6-color individual ink bottles (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Black)
7. OS Compatibility: Windows, Mac OS X

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Epson L805 printer not printing?
A: There could be several reasons for this issue. Firstly, make sure that the printer is turned on and connected to your computer/network correctly. Check if there are any error messages displayed on the printer's control panel. Additionally, ensure that the printer driver is up to date. If the issue persists, try restarting both the printer and your computer.

2. Q: The print quality of my Epson L805 printer is poor. What could be the problem?
A: Poor print quality can be due to various factors. Begin by checking the ink levels in your printer cartridges. If any of them are low, replace them with new ones. Cleaning the print heads and aligning them might also help improve the print quality. Additionally, check the print settings on your computer to ensure they are suitable for your printing needs.

3. Q: My Epson L805 printer is experiencing paper jams frequently. What should I do?
A: Frequent paper jams can be annoying, but there are a few steps you can take to resolve the issue. Firstly, check if the paper being used is within the recommended specifications and not folded or damaged. Ensure that the paper guides in the input tray are properly adjusted to hold the paper in place. Also, make sure that no foreign objects or debris are present inside the printer. If the problem persists, it is advisable to contact Epson customer support for further assistance.
Tessie

Re: Re: Epson L805 Driver Free Download

Post by Tessie »

This is great, thank you for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson L805 printer! I really appreciate it.