Epson Perfection V33 Driver Download

Winny1993

Post by Winny1993 »

Hi everyone,
I've been searching for the driver download link for my Epson Perfection V33 scanner but I just can't seem to find it. I've already checked the official Epson website, as well as other driver download websites, but none of them have the specific driver I need. Can someone please provide me with a reliable source to download the driver for my Epson Perfection V33 scanner? I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Perfection V33 Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson perfection v33 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-perfection-v33.exe
Version: 1.189
File size: 14.16 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: G Data v. 4.62

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Brand: Epson
- Model: Perfection V33
- Type: Flatbed Scanner
- Resolution: 4800 x 9600 dpi
- Scanning Technology: Color Epson MatrixCCD
- Optical Density: 3.2 Dmax
- Interface: USB 2.0, Hi-Speed USB
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X 10.5.x - 10.15.x
- Dimensions: 11.2" x 16.9" x 2.6" (W x D x H)
- Weight: 6.2 lbs

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Why is my scanner not powering on?
- Answer: Please ensure that the power cable is securely plugged into both the scanner and a functioning power outlet. Also, verify that the power switch on the scanner is turned on.

2. How can I improve the scanning quality of my documents?
- Answer: Make sure the scanner glass and documents being scanned are clean and free from dust or smudges. Adjust the scanning resolution settings within the scanning software to a higher value for better clarity.

3. Why is my scanner not recognized by my computer?
- Answer: Firstly, ensure that the USB cable is properly connected to both the scanner and the computer. Try connecting the scanner to a different USB port. If the issue persists, reinstall the scanner driver by visiting the official Epson website and downloading the latest driver version compatible with your operating system.
Winny1993

Re: Re: Epson Perfection V33 Driver Download

Post by Winny1993 »

Thank you for providing the link to download the Epson Perfection V33 driver, it works perfectly on my Windows device.