Canon Ip100 Driver

Marty99

Canon Ip100 Driver

Post by Marty99 »

I recently purchased a Canon IP100 printer and I'm in need of the updated driver for it. I've tried searching on the official Canon website, but for some reason, I couldn't find the specific driver I need. Could anyone please provide me with a direct download link for the Canon IP100 driver? I'd appreciate any help as I'm really looking forward to using this printer.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Ip100 Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon ip100 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-ip100.exe
Version: 5.171
File size: 21155 MB
Upload source: torrents
Antivirus software passed: Eset ver 5.43

Canon Ip100 Driver

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Brand: Canon
- Model: IP100
- Function: Inkjet Printer
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Bluetooth v2.0 (optional)
- Maximum Print Resolution: 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 20 ppm (black), up to 14 ppm (color)
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, Envelope, Photo Card, 4 x 6", 5 x 7", 8 x 10", A4, A5, B5
- Maximum Paper Capacity: 50 sheets
- Ink Cartridges: 5-color individual ink tank system
- Wireless Printing: Yes, with optional Bluetooth unit
- Power Consumption: Approx. 9W (printing), Approx. 1W (standby)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 12.7" x 7.2" x 2.4"
- Weight: 4.4 lbs

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Why is my Canon IP100 printer not responding?
- Make sure the printer is connected properly to the power source and turned on.
- Check if the USB cable is securely connected between the printer and the computer.
- Verify that the printer driver is installed correctly and up to date. Reinstall if necessary.

2. How can I resolve paper jam issues with my Canon IP100 printer?
- Turn off and unplug the printer before attempting to clear the paper jam.
- Open the printer's rear cover and gently remove the jammed paper by pulling it in the direction of the paper path.
- Check the paper feed rollers for any obstructions or debris. Clean them if necessary, then reassemble the printer and test.

3. Why am I getting faded or streaked prints from my Canon IP100 printer?
- Ensure that the ink cartridges have sufficient ink levels. Replace any empty or low ink cartridges.
- Perform a printhead alignment through the printer's software or control panel to ensure proper ink distribution.
- Clean the printhead nozzles using the printer's maintenance utility or by manually wiping them with a lint-free cloth dampened with distilled water.
Marty99

Re: Re: Canon Ip100 Driver

Post by Marty99 »

Thank you so much for sharing this link, it worked like a charm and I was able to successfully install the Canon IP100 driver on my Windows device.