Canon Driver Mp287

Freddie

Canon Driver Mp287

Post by Freddie »

Hi everyone,

I'm currently having trouble finding the driver for my Canon MP287 printer. I've searched extensively on Canon's official website, as well as various driver download websites, but I haven't been able to locate a direct download link for the specific driver I need.

I'm using Windows 10 as my operating system, and I've already tried the Windows update feature, but it couldn't find the driver either.

Does anyone happen to have a reliable source or a direct download link for the Canon MP287 printer driver? I would greatly appreciate any help or guidance on this matter.

Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Driver Mp287

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon mp287 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-mp287.exe
Version: 1.125
File size: 11994 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: AVG ver. 3.56

Canon Driver Mp287

(click above to download)

Printed documents, scanned images
Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (color), up to 600 x 600 dpi (black)
Printing Speed: Approx. 8.4 images per minute (black), approx. 4.8 images per minute (color)
Scanner Type: Flatbed
Interface: USB 2.0
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.7.5 and later versions

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Canon Driver Mp287 not printing any documents?
A: There could be several reasons for this issue. First, ensure that the printer is turned on and connected to the computer properly via the USB cable. Check if the printer has any error messages or low ink levels that need to be resolved. Additionally, try restarting both the printer and the computer to see if it resolves the printing problem.

2. Q: My scanned images are coming out blurry on the Canon Driver Mp287. How can I fix this?
A: Blurry scanned images can result from various factors. Firstly, ensure that the original document or photo is placed correctly on the scanner glass without any smudges or dirt. Adjust the scanner settings to enhance the scan quality and select a higher resolution if necessary. Cleaning the scanner glass and ensuring the scanner drivers are up to date might also help improve the scan quality.

3. Q: Can I use the Canon Driver Mp287 with a different interface, such as Wi-Fi or Ethernet?
A: No, the Canon Driver Mp287 only supports connection via USB 2.0 interface. It does not have Wi-Fi or Ethernet capabilities. Therefore, it requires a direct USB connection to a computer to function.
Freddie

Re: Re: Canon Driver Mp287

Post by Freddie »

Thanks for sharing the link to the Canon Driver Mp287, it works perfectly on my Windows device!