Hp Printer Driver P1505

Scotty

Hp Printer Driver P1505

Post by Scotty »

I am having trouble finding the driver for my HP Printer model P1505. I have searched extensively on the HP website, but I couldn't locate the specific driver for this model. Can anyone please provide me with a reliable download link for the HP Printer P1505 driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you in advance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Printer Driver P1505

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp printer p1505 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-printer-p1505.exe
Version: 8.316
File size: 14.29 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Panda v. 4.88

Hp Printer Driver P1505

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Model: HP LaserJet P1505
- Printing Technology: Laser
- Print Speed: Up to 23 pages per minute
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Paper Handling: 250-sheet input tray, 10-sheet priority tray
- Supported Media Types: Paper (laser, plain, photo), envelopes, labels, cardstock, postcards
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
- Power Consumption: 360 watts (printing), 1.4 watts (ready), 0.9 watts (sleep)
- Dimensions: 14.9 x 9.5 x 8.9 inches (W x D x H)
- Weight: 12.9 pounds

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why does my HP LaserJet P1505 not print anything?
A: Make sure the printer is properly connected to your computer or device via the USB cable. Check if the printer is powered on and has enough paper in the tray. Ensure that the print queue is not stuck or that there are no error messages on the printer's panel.

2. Q: My HP LaserJet P1505 prints blank pages. What could be causing this?
A: First, check if the toner cartridge is properly installed and has enough toner remaining. If low on toner, replace the cartridge. Ensure that the printer settings are not set to print in "econo mode" or grayscale. Perform a printer cleaning cycle to eliminate any clogged printhead nozzles.

3. Q: Why does my HP LaserJet P1505 produce smudged prints?
A: Smudged prints may indicate a dirty or defective fuser unit. Open the printer's rear access panel and check if any debris is stuck or if the fuser roller is damaged. Clean the fuser unit if necessary using a lint-free cloth. If the issue persists, it may require professional servicing or a replacement fuser unit.
Scotty

Re: Re: Hp Printer Driver P1505

Post by Scotty »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows driver for the HP Printer P1505, it worked perfectly and saved me a lot of time and frustration!