Canon Pixma Mg2522 Driver Free Download

Marty99

Post by Marty99 »

I recently got a Canon Pixma Mg2522 printer and need to install the driver on my computer. I have been searching for a while now but haven't been able to find a reliable source for a free download of the driver. I have tried visiting the official Canon website but it seems they only provide the driver for purchase. I also checked various third-party driver download websites, but I'm hesitant to download from those as they often come with unwanted bundled software. Can anyone please provide a direct link to download the Canon Pixma Mg2522 driver for free? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Pixma Mg2522 Driver Free Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon pixma mg2522 free driver for Windows.

File name: canon-pixma-mg2522-free.exe
Version: 7.107
File size: 45144 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Symantec ver. 1.48

(click above to download)

Device: Canon PIXMA MG2522 Printer

Specifications:
- Print Technology: Inkjet
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed: Approx. 8.0 ipm (black), 4.0 ipm (color)
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4" x 6", 5" x 7"
- Paper Compatibility: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte Photo Paper
- Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB
- Operating Systems: Windows and Mac compatible

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
Q1: Why is my printer not responding when I try to print?
A1: Make sure the printer is turned on and properly connected to the computer via the USB cable. Check if any error messages are displayed on the printer's screen and refer to the user manual for troubleshooting steps.

Q2: Why are my prints coming out faded or with poor quality?
A2: Verify that you are using the recommended paper type and print settings for your desired quality. Also, check if the ink cartridges are properly installed and have enough ink. Perform a printhead alignment or cleaning if necessary.

Q3: How can I resolve paper jams in my Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer?
A3: Firstly, make sure to turn off the printer and disconnect the power cord. Carefully remove any jammed paper from the input and output tray. Ensure there are no torn pieces left inside. Refer to the user manual for specific steps on clearing paper jams.
Marty99

Re: Re: Canon Pixma Mg2522 Driver Free Download

Post by Marty99 »

I appreciate the effort in sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon Pixma Mg2522, it's been really helpful in resolving my device compatibility issue.