Hp Driver Ink Tank 319

Penny91

Hp Driver Ink Tank 319

Post by Penny91 »

I'm having trouble finding the driver for my Hp Ink Tank 319 printer. I've searched on the official Hp website and various driver download websites, but I haven't been able to locate it. Could someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Driver Ink Tank 319

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp ink tank 319 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-ink-tank-319.exe
Version: 1.393
File size: 42887 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky ver 2.69

Hp Driver Ink Tank 319

(click above to download)

Specification of the HP DeskJet Ink Tank 319:
- Printer type: Inkjet
- Functions: Print, copy, scan
- Print speed: Up to 8 ppm (black), up to 5 ppm (color)
- Print resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (black), up to 4800 x 1200 dpi optimized color (color)
- Duty cycle: Up to 1000 pages per month
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Mobile printing capability: HP Smart app; Apple AirPrint
- Ink type: HP GT52 Black Original Ink Bottle, HP GT52 Cyan/Magenta/Yellow Original Ink Bottles
- Input capacity: Up to 60 sheets
- Output capacity: Up to 25 sheets
- Supported media types: Plain paper, photo paper, brochure paper
- Supported media sizes: A4, B5, A6, DL envelope

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers for the HP DeskJet Ink Tank 319:

1. Question: Why is my printout faded or faint?
Answer: Faded or faint printouts can be due to low ink levels. Check the ink levels and replace any empty or low ink cartridges. Additionally, make sure the print quality settings are properly configured in the printer software.

2. Question: Why does my printer keep jamming the paper?
Answer: Frequent paper jams can occur if the paper is not loaded correctly in the input tray. Remove any jammed paper, align the stack of paper, and make sure it is not too thick or curled. Also, check the paper settings in the printer software to ensure they match the paper loaded.

3. Question: Why isn't my printer responding or printing anything?
Answer: If the printer is not responding or not printing, check the USB cable connection to ensure it is securely connected to both the printer and the computer. Try using a different USB cable or port. Additionally, ensure that the printer is turned on and there are no error messages displayed on the control panel. Restarting the printer and the computer may also help resolve the issue.
Penny91

Re: Re: Hp Driver Ink Tank 319

Post by Penny91 »

Thanks for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP Ink Tank 319, I appreciate it!