Canon Mf3010 Printer And Scanner Driver Download

Freddie

Post by Freddie »

Hi everyone, I've been searching for the driver for my Canon MF3010 printer and scanner but have been unable to find it. I've tried checking the Canon website and other driver download websites, but still no luck. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver? Thanks in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Mf3010 Printer And Scanner Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon mf3010 printer and scanner driver for Windows.

File name: canon-mf3010-printer-and-scanner.exe
Version: 7.203
File size: 17.76 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Norton ver. 3.60

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Brand: Canon
- Model: MF3010
- Type: Printer and Scanner
- Size (W x D x H): 372 x 276 x 254 mm
- Weight: 8.2 kg
- Display: LCD Display
- Print Technology: Laser
- Print Resolution: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 18 ppm
- Scanner Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Copy Speed: Up to 19 ppm
- Input Capacity: 150-sheet cassette
- Output Capacity: 100 sheets
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Mac

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my Canon MF3010 printer not printing any documents?
A1: Firstly, ensure that the printer is powered on and properly connected to the computer via USB. Check if there are any error messages or blinking lights on the device. If there are, consult the user manual or Canon's support website for specific troubleshooting steps. Additionally, make sure you have sufficient ink/toner cartridges installed and that the paper tray has enough paper.

Q2: How can I resolve poor print quality issues with my Canon MF3010 printer?
A2: If you are experiencing poor print quality, try the following troubleshooting steps: (1) Check if the ink/toner cartridges are properly installed and have enough ink/toner. If needed, replace the cartridges. (2) Clean the printer heads by accessing the maintenance settings in the printer's control panel or printer software. (3) Ensure that the paper you are using is suitable for laser printing and is not wrinkled or damaged. (4) Verify that the print resolution settings are appropriately configured for the desired print quality.

Q3: Why is my Canon MF3010 scanner not working?
A3: If your Canon MF3010 scanner is not functioning, you can try these steps: (1) Ensure that the scanner is powered on and connected to the computer. Check the USB connection or try using a different USB cable if necessary. (2) Make sure the scanner software is installed on the computer. If not, download and install the correct driver and software from Canon's website. (3) Restart the computer and the scanner to refresh the connection. (4) If the issue persists, consult the user manual or Canon's
Freddie

Re: Re: Canon Mf3010 Printer And Scanner Driver Download

Post by Freddie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon MF3010 printer and scanner, it worked like a charm!