Hp Touchpad Driver

Freddy

Hp Touchpad Driver

Post by Freddy »

I recently purchased an HP Touchpad, but I'm facing some issues with the drivers. I have tried searching for the driver on the official HP website, but unfortunately, I couldn't find it there. I have also checked various other driver websites, but still no luck. Could someone help me find the driver for the HP Touchpad? It would be great if you could provide me with a reliable download link. Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Touchpad Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp touchpad driver for Windows.

File name: hp-touchpad.exe
Version: 2.161
File size: 45062 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: McAfee ver 5.56

Hp Touchpad Driver

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Name: HP Touchpad Driver
- Type: Input/Output Device
- Manufacturer: HP
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Connectivity: USB
- Functions: Provides touchpad functionality to compatible laptops and notebooks

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
Q1: My HP Touchpad Driver is not being recognized by my computer. What should I do?
A1: Firstly, make sure the driver is securely connected to the computer's USB port. Try disconnecting and reconnecting the driver, ensuring a proper connection. If the issue persists, try using a different USB port or cable. You may also need to update the driver software or install the latest driver version from HP's official website.

Q2: The touchpad on my laptop is not responding after installing the HP Touchpad Driver. What could be the problem and how can I fix it?
A2: This issue may occur due to incompatible or outdated touchpad driver versions. To resolve it, try uninstalling the current touchpad driver from the Device Manager and then reinstall the HP Touchpad Driver. Make sure you are installing the correct driver version compatible with your specific laptop model. If the problem persists, you may need to contact HP support for further assistance.

Q3: I'm experiencing erratic cursor movement with my laptop's touchpad after installing the HP Touchpad Driver. What could be causing this and how can I troubleshoot it?
A3: Erratic cursor movement can be caused by sensitivity settings or driver conflicts. Firstly, check the touchpad sensitivity settings and adjust them to your preference. If that doesn't help, try reinstalling the HP Touchpad Driver and ensure that it is the latest version. If the issue persists, it is recommended to contact HP support for additional troubleshooting steps or possible hardware replacement if needed.
Freddy

Re: Re: Hp Touchpad Driver

Post by Freddy »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP Touchpad, I've been searching for it everywhere!