Epson Xp-322 Driver Download

Madge89

Post by Madge89 »

Hi everyone,

I'm in need of some help finding the driver for my Epson Xp-322 printer. I've been searching all over the Internet but I just can't seem to find a reliable source to download it from. I've tried checking the official Epson website, as well as various driver download websites, but unfortunately, I haven't had any luck so far.

Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the Epson Xp-322 driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can offer.

Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Xp-322 Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson xp-322 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-xp-322.exe
Version: 2.517
File size: 12540 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: G Data ver. 2.9

(click above to download)

The Epson XP-322 is a multifunction inkjet printer that offers printing, scanning, and copying capabilities. It is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems.

Specifications:
- Print speed: Up to 9 pages per minute (black), 4.5 pages per minute (color)
- Print resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Scan resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct
- Paper capacity: 100 sheets (input tray)
- Paper sizes: A4, A5, A6, B5, 10x15 cm, 13x18 cm, 16:9, legal, letter, envelope
- Display: 1.44" color LCD

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my print quality poor and blurry?
A: This issue could be due to low ink levels or a clogged print head. Try performing a printhead cleaning or replacing the ink cartridges.

2. Q: Why am I experiencing paper jams frequently?
A: Frequent paper jams may occur if the paper being used is not loaded correctly or if it is wrinkled. Ensure that the paper is loaded properly and avoid using damaged or low-quality paper.

3. Q: Why is my scanner not working?
A: If the scanner is not functioning, make sure the Epson Scan software is correctly installed on your computer. Verify the cable connections between the scanner and the computer, and try restarting both devices. Additionally, check if the scanner is properly connected to the power source.
Madge89

Re: Re: Epson Xp-322 Driver Download

Post by Madge89 »

Thank you for sharing the link to the Windows driver for the Epson XP-322, I really appreciate it!