Canon Drivers E402

Penny91

Canon Drivers E402

Post by Penny91 »

I've been searching all over for the Canon E402 drivers, but I can't seem to find them anywhere. I looked on the official Canon website, but their driver download page only has drivers for other printer models. I also tried searching on various driver download websites, but all the results I found were either outdated or potentially unsafe. Could someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the Canon E402 drivers? I really need them to get my printer up and running again. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Drivers E402

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon e402 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-e402.exe
Version: 5.284
File size: 20.89 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Avira 2.13

Canon Drivers E402

(click above to download)

- Device Type: Inkjet Printer
- Model: Canon E402
- Printing Technology: Inkjet - color
- Maximum Printing Resolution: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 8 pages per minute (black), Up to 4 pages per minute (color)
- Paper Sizes Supported: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4 x 6", 5 x 7", Custom sizes (width 101.6 mm - 215.9 mm, length 152.4 mm - 676 mm)
- Paper Compatibility: Plain Paper, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Glossy Photo Paper, Matte Photo Paper, High Resolution Paper
- Ink Cartridges Compatibility: PG-47 (Black), CL-57 (Color)
- Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Mac OS X v10.7.5 or later
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 426 x 306 x 145 mm
- Weight: 3.5 kg

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Why is my printer not responding when I send a print job?
- Answer: Firstly, make sure the printer is turned on and connected to the computer via USB. Check the USB cable for any damages or try using a different cable if available. Restart both the printer and the computer. If the issue persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the printer drivers from the official Canon website.

2. How can I resolve poor print quality and streaks on my printed documents?
- Answer: Begin by performing a print head alignment through the printer's software utility. Ensure that you are using genuine Canon ink cartridges for best results. Clean the print head by accessing the maintenance options in the printer menu. If the problem continues, consider replacing the ink cartridges if they are running low or expired.

3. What should I do if paper jams occur frequently in my Canon E402 printer?
- Answer: First, power off the printer and unplug it from the power source. Carefully remove any jammed paper from the paper output tray, input tray, and rear tray. Check for any small torn pieces of paper or foreign objects obstructing the paper path and remove them. Make sure the paper is loaded
Penny91

Re: Re: Canon Drivers E402

Post by Penny91 »

Thanks for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon E402, I really appreciate it!