Rtl8187 Windows 10 Driver Download

Marty99

Post by Marty99 »

I'm having trouble finding the Windows 10 driver download for the Rtl8187 device. I've searched extensively on various websites including the official manufacturer's website, but to no avail. Could someone kindly provide me with a reliable driver link? I would greatly appreciate any help. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Rtl8187 Windows 10 Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download rtl8187 windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: rtl8187-win10.exe
Version: 9.679
File size: 35065 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Symantec version 4.7

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Device Name: Rtl8187
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows 10
- Driver Version: Not specified
- Connectivity: Supports USB 2.0 interface
- Wireless Protocol: IEEE 802.11g/b
- Antenna: Detachable external antenna
- Frequency Range: 2.4 GHz
- Maximum Data Rate: Up to 54 Mbps
- Security: Supports WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption
- Dimensions: Not specified
- Weight: Not specified

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Rtl8187 device not connecting to any wireless networks?
A: Please ensure that the device driver is installed correctly on your Windows 10 system. Additionally, verify that you have entered the correct wireless network credentials and the network is within range. Rebooting the device and checking for any physical obstructions or interference might also help.

2. Q: My Rtl8187 keeps disconnecting from the network frequently, what should I do?
A: This issue may be caused by outdated or incompatible drivers. Try updating the Rtl8187 driver to the latest version compatible with Windows 10. Moreover, check if there are any Wi-Fi interference sources nearby and try relocating the device. Adjusting power management settings to prevent the device from entering sleep mode might also resolve the disconnection problem.

3. Q: My Rtl8187 device is showing a weak signal strength constantly, how can I improve it?
A: First, ensure that the detachable external antenna is securely connected to the device. Verify that there are no physical obstructions between the device and the wireless network source. Relocating the device to a different position or using a USB extension cable to move it to a more favorable location might enhance the signal strength. Consider adjusting the antenna orientation and checking if there is any interference from other electronic devices nearby.
Marty99

Re: Re: Rtl8187 Windows 10 Driver Download

Post by Marty99 »

Thank you for sharing the link for the Rtl8187 Windows 10 driver download, it worked perfectly for my device!