Canon 1133 Drivers

Flora1991

Canon 1133 Drivers

Post by Flora1991 »

Hi everyone, I'm having some trouble finding the drivers for my Canon 1133 printer. I've searched on the official Canon website and browsed through their support section, but I couldn't find the specific driver I need. I also tried searching on other driver download websites, but no luck so far. I'm running Windows 10 on my computer, if that helps. Can anyone please provide me with a reliable link to download the Canon 1133 drivers? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon 1133 Drivers

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon 1133 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-1133.exe
Version: 9.274
File size: 17.54 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Eset ver. 1.68

Canon 1133 Drivers

(click above to download)

Printer drivers for Canon imageCLASS MF1133
Compatibility: Windows, Mac, Linux
Interface: USB, Ethernet
Supported print languages: UFR II LT
Print speed: Up to 23 ppm
Print resolution: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
Duplex printing: Yes
Paper sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, Executive, A5, B5

Troubleshooting questions and answers:

1. Q: Why is my Canon 1133 printer not printing?
A: Make sure the printer is powered on and connected to the correct USB or Ethernet port. Check if there are any error messages displayed on the printer's control panel. Ensure that the paper tray is properly loaded and there is sufficient paper. Restart the printer and try printing again.

2. Q: The printed documents from my Canon 1133 have streaks or smudges. How can I fix this issue?
A: First, check if the toner cartridge is properly installed and not low on toner. If it is low, replace the toner cartridge. Clean the printer's external surfaces and the inside of the printer to remove any dirt or debris that may be causing the issue. Additionally, try adjusting the print density settings through the printer's control panel or software to improve the print quality.

3. Q: My Canon 1133 printer is displaying a paper jam error. How do I clear the paper jam?
A: Turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source. Open all doors and access panels of the printer to locate the paper jam. Gently remove any jammed paper, being careful not to tear it. If the paper is tightly jammed, avoid using excessive force and consult the printer's user manual for specific instructions. Once all paper pieces are cleared, close all doors and panels, plug in the printer, and turn it on again.
Flora1991

Re: Re: Canon 1133 Drivers

Post by Flora1991 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon 1133 printer. I've been searching for this for quite some time and your help is greatly appreciated!