Epson Driver R2880

Mandy1987

Epson Driver R2880

Post by Mandy1987 »

I have been searching for the Epson Driver R2880 online, but I have been unable to find a reliable source. I have checked the official Epson website, various driver download websites, and even tried using driver updater software, but to no avail. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the Epson Driver R2880? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Driver R2880

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson r2880 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-r2880.exe
Version: 7.603
File size: 31260 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Norton v. 4.37

Epson Driver R2880

(click above to download)

- Prints up to A3+ size
- Resolution: up to 5760 x 1440 dpi
- 8-color Ultrachrome K3 pigment ink system
- Supports various media types including glossy, matte, and fine art paper
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems

Troubleshooting questions and answers:

Q1: Why is my Epson Driver R2880 not printing anything?
A1: Make sure that the printer is connected properly to the computer and turned on. Check if the ink cartridges are installed correctly and have enough ink. Additionally, ensure that the print queue is not backlogged and try restarting the printer and computer.

Q2: How can I resolve streaks or lines appearing in my prints with the Epson Driver R2880?
A2: Start by cleaning the print heads. You can do this through the printer software or manually by following the provided instructions. If the issue persists, try aligning the print heads to ensure proper ink distribution. If the problem continues, it may be necessary to replace the ink cartridges or clean the paper path for any debris.

Q3: What should I do if my prints from the Epson Driver R2880 have inaccurate colors?
A3: First, ensure that the correct color profile is selected in the printer settings and that the media type matches the paper being used. Calibrate the monitor you are viewing the prints on to ensure accurate colors. If the issue persists, it might be necessary to perform a manual color adjustment using the printer software or consult the user manual for further troubleshooting steps.
Mandy1987

Re: Re: Epson Driver R2880

Post by Mandy1987 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for Epson R2880. I really appreciate your help.