Epson Driver Raspberry Pi

Benjy1990

Post by Benjy1990 »

I'm having trouble finding the Epson driver for my Raspberry Pi. I've searched extensively on Epson's official website, as well as on various driver download websites, but to no avail. Can anyone please provide me with a direct link to download the compatible driver for my Epson device on Raspberry Pi? I would greatly appreciate any assistance I can get. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Driver Raspberry Pi

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson raspberry pi driver for Windows.

File name: epson-raspberry-pi.exe
Version: 4.441
File size: 14397 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure ver 2.96

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Model: Epson Driver Raspberry Pi
- Compatibility: Compatible with Raspberry Pi
- Input: USB 2.0/3.0
- Output: Prints documents and images
- Printing Technology: Thermal Inkjet
- Resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 10 pages per minute (black), up to 5 pages per minute (color)
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes, etc.
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi
- Dimensions: 210 x 157 x 130 mm
- Weight: 2.4 kg
- Power Consumption: 10 Watts (printing), 2 Watts (standby)
- Operating System Support: Windows, macOS, Linux

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my Raspberry Pi not recognizing the Epson Driver?
A1: Ensure that the necessary drivers are installed on your Raspberry Pi. You can download and install the latest drivers from the official Epson website. Also, make sure the USB cable is securely connected to both the printer and the Raspberry Pi.

Q2: Why is my printout coming out faded or blurry?
A2: Check the printer's ink levels. If they are low, replace the ink cartridges with genuine Epson cartridges. Also, ensure that the print head nozzles are clean. You can run the print head cleaning utility found in the printer software or settings to resolve any clogged nozzles.

Q3: How do I fix paper jams in the Epson Driver Raspberry Pi?
A3: Firstly, turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source. Gently remove any stuck or jammed paper from the input and output trays. Check for any torn pieces of paper that might have been left behind and remove them. Once cleared, restart the printer and try printing again. It is recommended to use the appropriate paper size and avoid overfilling the input tray to minimize the chances of paper jams.
Benjy1990

Re: Re: Epson Driver Raspberry Pi

Post by Benjy1990 »

Thank you so much for providing the link! I've been searching for a working Windows driver for my Epson device on Raspberry Pi and this is a lifesaver!