Hp Webcam Drivers

Vicki1993

Hp Webcam Drivers

Post by Vicki1993 »

Hi everyone,

I'm currently facing an issue with my HP webcam driver and I was hoping someone could help me out. I've been searching everywhere for the specific driver but have had no luck so far. I've checked the official HP website, tried searching on various driver download websites, and even looked through forums for a solution, but no success. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to the HP webcam driver? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Webcam Drivers

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp webcam driver for Windows.

File name: hp-webcam.exe
Version: 9.867
File size: 16.89 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: AVG v. 3.32

Hp Webcam Drivers

(click above to download)

High-quality video and audio feed for video conferencing and live streaming.

Specifications:
- Resolution: Full HD 1080p
- Frame rate: 30 frames per second
- Field of view: 78 degrees
- Automatic low light correction
- Built-in microphone with noise cancellation
- Plug-and-play functionality
- Compatible with Windows and macOS operating systems
- USB connectivity
- Swivel mount for versatile positioning
- Advanced face tracking technology

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is the video quality on my Hp Webcam Drivers device blurry?
Answer: Ensure that the protective film on the lens has been removed, clean the lens with a soft cloth, and adjust the focus settings in the software to enhance the video quality.

2. Question: Why is there no audio input from the microphone on the Hp Webcam Drivers device?
Answer: Make sure that the microphone is not muted or disabled in the computer's audio settings. Check the microphone connection to ensure it is securely plugged into the correct USB port. Update or reinstall the webcam drivers to resolve any software conflicts.

3. Question: Why is my Hp Webcam Drivers device not recognized by my computer?
Answer: Firstly, ensure that the webcam is properly connected to the computer. If it is plugged into a USB hub or extension, try connecting it directly to a USB port on the computer. If the issue persists, update the webcam drivers from the official HP website or try using a different USB cable or port to determine if there is a hardware compatibility issue.
Vicki1993

Re: Re: Hp Webcam Drivers

Post by Vicki1993 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP Webcam, I really appreciate it!