Logitech M705 Mouse Driver Windows 10 Download

Steve1988

Post by Steve1988 »

Hi everyone,

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and I'm currently in need of the Logitech M705 mouse driver specific to this version. I've tried searching on the Logitech website and other driver download websites, but unfortunately, I wasn't able to find a direct download link for Windows 10. Can anyone here provide me with a reliable and safe link to download the Logitech M705 mouse driver for Windows 10? I would greatly appreciate any help or guidance on this matter. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Logitech M705 Mouse Driver Windows 10 Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download logitech m705 mouse windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: logitech-m705-mouse-win10.exe
Version: 8.643
File size: 15.76 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: AVG ver. 5.55

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Product Name: Logitech M705 Mouse
- Compatibility: Windows 10 (Downloadable driver required)
- Connectivity: Wireless (2.4 GHz)
- Sensor Technology: Laser
- Resolution/DPI: 1000
- Buttons: 7 programmable buttons
- Scroll Wheel: Hyper-fast scrolling
- Power Source: 2 AA batteries (included)
- Battery Life: Up to 3 years
- Dimensions: 4.29 x 2.8 x 1.61 inches
- Weight: 4.76 ounces

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: My Logitech M705 Mouse is not working at all. What could be the issue?
A: Firstly, ensure that the batteries are properly installed and have ample charge. Secondly, check if the receiver is firmly connected to the USB port. If the problem persists, try connecting the receiver to a different USB port and see if it works. If not, try reinstalling the mouse driver or use a different computer to isolate the issue.

2. Q: Why is my Logitech M705 Mouse cursor moving erratically or freezing?
A: This issue might be due to a dirty mouse sensor. Clean the sensor located at the bottom of the mouse using a lint-free cloth or a cotton swab lightly moistened with rubbing alcohol. Additionally, check if there are any other wireless devices causing interference nearby and try relocating the mouse closer to the receiver for a better signal.

3. Q: The scroll wheel on my Logitech M705 Mouse is not working as expected. How can I fix it?
A: Start by checking if the scroll wheel is physically stuck or obstructed. Clean the scroll wheel by gently blowing compressed air or using a clean toothbrush to remove any debris. If the issue persists, try updating the mouse driver to the latest version from the Logitech website. If none of these steps resolve the problem, there might be a hardware issue, and it's recommended to contact Logitech support for further assistance.
Steve1988

Re: Re: Logitech M705 Mouse Driver Windows 10 Download

Post by Steve1988 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Logitech M705 mouse driver for Windows 10, I really appreciate it!