Drivers Epson Ds-530 Ii

Robby96

Drivers Epson Ds-530 Ii

Post by Robby96 »

Hi everyone,
I've been trying to find the driver for my Epson DS-530 II scanner, but I'm having trouble locating it. I've checked the official Epson website and tried various driver download sites, but no luck so far. I'm using a Windows 10 operating system. Can anyone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Drivers Epson Ds-530 Ii

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson ds-530 ii driver for Windows.

File name: epson-ds-530-ii.exe
Version: 1.164
File size: 20424 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky version 2.94

Drivers Epson Ds-530 Ii

(click above to download)

High-quality prints and scans
Maximum print resolution: 600 dpi
Optical scan resolution: 600 dpi
Maximum scan size: 8.5" x 240"
Scan speed: up to 35 ppm/70 ipm
Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) capacity: 50 sheets
Connectivity: USB 3.0, Ethernet, and wireless (optional)
Compatible operating systems: Windows and Mac

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my scanned document appearing blurry?
A1: Ensure that the document is placed correctly on the scanner glass or ADF. Clean the scanner glass and the rollers of the ADF to remove any smudges or dirt that may cause blurriness. Also, check the scan resolution settings and adjust them if necessary.

Q2: Why is my printer not responding to print commands?
A2: First, check the printer's power and connectivity. Ensure that the USB cable is securely connected or troubleshoot the wireless connection if applicable. Restart both the printer and your computer. If the issue persists, reinstall the printer drivers or try printing from a different device.

Q3: My scans are getting cut-off at the edges. How can I fix this?
A3: Verify that you have correctly selected the scan size and paper settings in the scanner software. Make sure the document is aligned properly within the scanner area. If scanning from the ADF, ensure that the paper guides are correctly adjusted. If the problem persists, perform a calibration of the scanner or update the scanner software and drivers to the latest version.
Robby96

Re: Re: Drivers Epson Ds-530 Ii

Post by Robby96 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson DS-530 II. I really appreciate your help!