Epson L380 Drivers Windows 10

Freddie

Post by Freddie »

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and now I'm unable to find the drivers for my Epson L380 printer. I've searched on Epson's official website, but unfortunately, they only provide drivers for older versions of Windows. I've also tried searching on various driver download websites, but either the links are broken or they redirect me to irrelevant downloads. Can someone please provide me with a direct link to download the Epson L380 drivers for Windows 10? I would greatly appreciate any help in solving this issue.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson L380 Drivers Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson l380 windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-l380-win10.exe
Version: 3.874
File size: 45151 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: AVG ver. 3.74

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Model: Epson L380
- Compatible Operating System: Windows 10
- Supported Media Types: Plain paper, Photo Paper, Matte Paper, Envelopes, Cards, Labels
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Printing Resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 33 ppm (black), up to 15 ppm (color)
- Paper Handling: Input tray capacity of up to 100 sheets, Output tray capacity of up to 30 sheets
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct
- Ink Type: Dye Ink
- Ink Colors: Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
- Power Consumption: Approx. 13 W (printing), Approx. 0.6 W (standby)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Question: Why is my printed document fading or lacking clarity?
Answer: This issue might be caused by low ink levels. Check the ink levels and replace any low or empty cartridges. Also, ensure that the print head nozzles are not clogged by performing a print head cleaning from the printer utility software.

2. Question: Why is my Epson L380 not connecting to Wi-Fi?
Answer: Make sure that your Wi-Fi network is functioning properly. Check if the Wi-Fi password entered is correct. Also, ensure that the printer is within the range of your Wi-Fi router. Restart both your printer and router, and try reconnecting the printer to the Wi-Fi network.

3. Question: Why is my Epson L380 not printing even though it has paper?
Answer: Firstly, check if the paper loaded in the input tray is properly placed and not jammed. Ensure that the paper size and type settings in the print settings menu match the paper loaded. Additionally, check if the printer driver is installed correctly on your computer and try reinstalling it if necessary.
Freddie

Re: Re: Epson L380 Drivers Windows 10

Post by Freddie »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson L380. I've been struggling to find a reliable driver, and I really appreciate your help!