Drivers Canon Pixma Mg3650S

Vicki1993

Post by Vicki1993 »

I am having trouble finding the drivers for my Canon Pixma MG3650S printer. I have searched extensively on the Canon website, but I couldn't find a direct download link for the drivers. Can anyone provide me with a reliable source or a direct link to download the drivers for this printer model? I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Drivers Canon Pixma Mg3650S

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon pixma mg3650s driver for Windows.

File name: canon-pixma-mg3650s.exe
Version: 4.671
File size: 18080 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: McAfee 3.45

(click above to download)

The Canon Pixma Mg3650S is a multifunctional inkjet printer designed to provide high-quality printing, scanning, and copying capabilities. It offers wireless connectivity options, allowing users to print documents and photos directly from their smartphones or tablets. With a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, this device ensures sharp and vibrant printed outputs. It supports various paper sizes and types, including plain paper, photo paper, and envelopes. The printer also features automatic double-sided printing to save paper and reduce waste.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is the printer not responding when I try to print wirelessly?
A: Ensure that the printer and the device you are printing from are connected to the same wireless network. Additionally, check if the printer's wireless function is enabled and its firmware is up to date. Restarting both the printer and the device may also help establish a connection.

2. Q: Why are there streaks or smudges on my printed documents?
A: Streaks or smudges on printed documents can indicate a clogged or misaligned printhead. Perform a printhead alignment and cleaning process through the printer's software or control panel. It is recommended to clean the printhead regularly to maintain print quality.

3. Q: Why does the printer paper keep jamming?
A: Frequent paper jams can be caused by several factors. Firstly, make sure that the paper being used is compatible with the printer and not excessively curled, wrinkled, or folded. Ensure that the paper is loaded correctly in the paper tray and that the tray is not overfilled. Clean the paper feed rollers regularly to remove any excessive dust or debris that might be causing the jams.
Vicki1993

Re: Re: Drivers Canon Pixma Mg3650S

Post by Vicki1993 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working windows driver for the Canon Pixma Mg3650S, I really appreciate it!