Hp P2055Dn Driver

Freda95

Hp P2055Dn Driver

Post by Freda95 »

I have been searching for the driver for my HP P2055Dn printer everywhere but I am unable to find a direct link to download it. I have visited the official HP website and tried their driver download section, but I couldn't locate the specific driver for my printer model. I also attempted to search on various driver download websites, but all the links I found there seem unreliable or lead to potentially harmful downloads. Could someone please provide me with a trustworthy link to download the driver for my HP P2055Dn printer? Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp P2055Dn Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp p2055dn driver for Windows.

File name: hp-p2055dn.exe
Version: 3.979
File size: 13.29 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky version 3.52

Hp P2055Dn Driver

(click above to download)

The HP P2055Dn is a laser printer designed for high-quality and efficient printing. It offers fast printing speeds of up to 35 pages per minute and supports automatic double-sided printing. With a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, it delivers sharp and vibrant prints. The printer has a standard input capacity of 250 sheets and a maximum input capacity of 800 sheets, making it suitable for small to medium-sized workgroups.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers for the HP P2055Dn:

1. Question: Why is my printer not printing anything?
Answer: If your printer is not printing anything, first check if it is powered on and properly connected to your computer. Ensure that the paper tray is loaded correctly and has enough paper. Additionally, verify if the printer's toner cartridges are properly installed and have sufficient toner levels. If the issue persists, try restarting both the printer and your computer, and make sure you have the latest printer driver installed.

2. Question: How do I fix paper jams in my HP P2055Dn printer?
Answer: If your printer is experiencing paper jams, start by turning off the printer and unplugging it from the power source. Carefully remove any jammed paper from the input and output trays, as well as from the toner cartridge area. Check for any torn or stuck paper bits and remove them. Once cleared, verify that the paper you are loading meets the printer's specifications and ensure the paper guides are adjusted correctly. Finally, reassemble the printer and try printing again.

3. Question: Why is my printer producing faded or light prints?
Answer: When your printer produces faded or light prints, first check if the toner cartridges are properly installed. Inspect the toner levels and replace any depleted cartridges. Additionally, verify if the print density settings are adjusted correctly. Clean the printer's optics, including the laser scanner and mirrors, using a lint-free cloth. If the issue persists, a potential cause could be a low remaining lifespan of the printer's drum unit. In such cases, following the manufacturer's instructions, consider replacing the drum unit to restore print quality.
Freda95

Re: Re: Hp P2055Dn Driver

Post by Freda95 »

Thank you for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP P2055Dn. I will download it and see if it resolves my driver compatibility issue.