Canon Mf240 Printer Driver Download

Steve1988

Post by Steve1988 »

Hi there, I seem to be having trouble finding the driver for my Canon MF240 printer. I've been searching extensively on the Canon website and other popular driver download websites, but unfortunately, I haven't had any luck so far. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver for this particular printer model? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Mf240 Printer Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon mf240 printer driver for Windows.

File name: canon-mf240-printer.exe
Version: 6.501
File size: 14.21 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Avira ver. 2.11

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Brand: Canon
- Model: MF240
- Printer type: All-in-One (printer, scanner, copier, fax)
- Print technology: Laser
- Print speed: Up to 24 pages per minute
- Print resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Input tray capacity: 150 sheets
- Duplex printing: Yes
- Scan resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy speed: Up to 24 pages per minute
- Fax speed: Approx. 3 seconds per page
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet
- Supported operating systems: Windows, Mac
- Dimensions: 15.4 x 14.9 x 14.2 inches
- Weight: 25.4 lbs

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: My Canon MF240 is not printing anything. What could be the issue?
Answer: First, ensure that the printer is powered on and properly connected to the computer. Check if there are any error messages displayed on the printer's control panel. Additionally, make sure you have the latest printer driver installed on your computer. If the issue persists, try restarting both the printer and the computer.

2. Question: The printed documents from my Canon MF240 come out with streaks or smudges. How can I fix this?
Answer: Streaks or smudges on printed documents can often be resolved by cleaning the printer's fuser unit and rollers. Use a lint-free cloth dampened with water or isopropyl alcohol to gently wipe the affected areas. It is also advisable to check the toner levels and replace the toner cartridge if necessary. If the problem persists, you may want to consult the product manual for further troubleshooting steps.

3. Question: Whenever I try to scan using my Canon MF240, I receive an error message. What should I do?
Answer: If you encounter an error message while scanning, ensure that the scanner drivers are correctly installed on your computer. Check the connection between the printer and the computer. Restart both devices and try scanning again. If the problem persists, reinstall the scanner drivers from the official Canon website. Alternatively, consult the product manual or contact Canon customer support for further assistance.
Steve1988

Re: Re: Canon Mf240 Printer Driver Download

Post by Steve1988 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the Canon MF240 printer driver download, it worked perfectly and I was able to install it without any issues.