Hp M281Fdw Driver

Benjy1990

Hp M281Fdw Driver

Post by Benjy1990 »

I've been searching high and low for the driver link for my HP M281Fdw printer, but I'm coming up empty-handed. I've scoured the official HP website, but unfortunately, they only provide a software package that doesn't include the individual driver. I also checked various driver download websites, but none of them seem to have the specific driver I'm looking for. Could someone help me out by pointing me in the right direction and providing a reliable driver link? I would greatly appreciate any assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp M281Fdw Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp m281fdw driver for Windows.

File name: hp-m281fdw.exe
Version: 5.408
File size: 24259 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: AVG v 1.51

Hp M281Fdw Driver

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Brand: HP
- Model: M281Fdw
- Function: All-in-One Color Laser Printer (Print, Copy, Scan, Fax)
- Print Technology: Laser
- Printing Speed: Up to 22 ppm (pages per minute)
- Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (black), up to 4800 x 600 dpi (color)
- Paper Handling: 250-sheet input tray, 100-sheet output tray
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, A6, B5 (JIS), B6 (JIS), 16K, 10 x 15 cm, postcards (JIS single and double)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wi-Fi (dual band), Wi-Fi Direct, NFC touch-to-print, HP Smart app
- Mobile Printing Capability: Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, Mopria-certified, Wi-Fi Direct printing, Google Cloud Print 2.0
- Scanner: Flatbed scanner with ADF (Automatic Document Feeder), 1200 dpi optical scan resolution
- Copier: Up to 99 copies, resize options, contrast adjustment, collation
- Fax: 33.6 kbps, up to 300 x 300 dpi resolution

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is my HP M281Fdw printer not printing anything?
Answer: First, make sure the printer has enough paper and ink/toner. Check if there are any error messages on the printer panel or the connected computer. Ensure that the printer is set as the default printer and the print queue is not held up. If the issue persists, try restarting the printer and the computer, updating the printer driver software, or contacting HP support for further assistance.

2. Question: What should I do if the scanner on my HP M281Fdw is not working properly?
Answer: Begin by ensuring that the scanner glass and ADF are clean and free of any smudges or debris. Make sure the scanner lid is properly closed. Check the connection between the printer and the computer, ensuring all cables are securely plugged in. Restart both the printer and computer. If the issue continues, reinstall the HP scanning software or update the printer driver. If needed, contact HP support for additional guidance.

3. Question: How can I resolve faxing problems with my HP M281Fdw?
Answer:
Benjy1990

Re: Re: Hp M281Fdw Driver

Post by Benjy1990 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Hp M281Fdw, I've been searching everywhere for it!