Canon Mp495 Wia Driver

Jamie1991

Canon Mp495 Wia Driver

Post by Jamie1991 »

I recently purchased a Canon Mp495 printer and I'm having trouble finding the WIA driver for it. I've searched extensively on the Canon website, as well as other driver download websites, but I haven't had any luck so far. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link for the Canon Mp495 WIA driver? I would greatly appreciate any help with this issue.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Mp495 Wia Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon mp495 wia driver for Windows.

File name: canon-mp495-wia.exe
Version: 7.350
File size: 45323 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky version 1.45

Canon Mp495 Wia Driver

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Device Name: Canon Mp495
- Device Type: All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer
- Brand: Canon
- Model: Mp495
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Scanner Resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Supported Media Types: Plain Paper, Photo Paper, Envelopes
- Supported Media Sizes: Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, DL Envelope
- Ink Compatibility: Canon PG-210 XL Black, Canon CL-211 XL Color
- Max Printing Speed: Up to 8.8 ipm (black), up to 5.0 ipm (color)
- Power Consumption: Max 11W (printing), Max 1.3W (standby)
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS X

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Canon Mp495 printer not responding when I try to print?
A: There can be multiple reasons for this issue. First, ensure that the printer is properly connected to the power source and computer. Check if there are any paper jams or empty ink cartridges. Restart both the printer and computer. If the problem persists, reinstall the printer driver with the latest version.

2. Q: How can I fix the issue of no wireless connection on my Canon Mp495 printer?
A: Firstly, verify that the printer is within the range of your Wi-Fi network. Check if the Wi-Fi indicator on the printer is lit. Restart your router and printer. Confirm that your Wi-Fi network is functioning properly. If the issue continues, perform a network reset on the printer and reconfigure the wireless connection.

3. Q: Why is my Canon Mp495 scanner not working?
A: Make sure the printer is powered on and connected to the computer using a USB cable or wirelessly. Check if the scanner driver is installed correctly. Ensure that the Canon Mp495 printer is selected as the default scanning device in the computer's settings. If the issue persists, try updating the scanner driver or reinstalling it from the official Canon website.
Jamie1991

Re: Re: Canon Mp495 Wia Driver

Post by Jamie1991 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows driver for the Canon Mp495 Wia Driver provided by the site admin, I will definitely give it a try and see if it resolves my issue.