Nvidia Drivers Download Windows 10

Cathy1987

Post by Cathy1987 »

I recently updated my operating system to Windows 10 and now I am facing an issue with my Nvidia graphics card. I have been searching high and low for a download link to update the drivers specifically for Windows 10, but I am unable to find it. I have checked the official Nvidia website, various driver download websites, and even performed a thorough search on Google, but still no luck. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the Nvidia drivers for Windows 10? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Nvidia Drivers Download Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download nvidia windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: nvidia-win10.exe
Version: 6.449
File size: 47239 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: McAfee v 2.47

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Graphics Card: Nvidia
- Drivers: Downloadable from Nvidia's official website

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Question: How can I check if I have the latest Nvidia drivers installed on my Windows 10 device?
Answer: To check for the latest Nvidia drivers, you can visit the Nvidia website and use their driver update tool or navigate to the "Drivers" section on their website, enter your graphics card details, and download the latest compatible driver for Windows 10.

2. Question: I recently updated my Nvidia drivers on Windows 10, but now my graphics card is not functioning properly. What should I do?
Answer: If you experience issues after updating your Nvidia drivers, you can try rolling back to the previous version. To do so, go to "Device Manager" in Windows, expand the "Display adapters" category, right-click on your Nvidia graphics card, select "Properties," go to the "Driver" tab, and click on "Roll Back Driver" if available. If the issue persists, you can uninstall the current drivers completely and then reinstall the previous version.

3. Question: After installing the latest Nvidia drivers on my Windows 10 device, my screen resolution is incorrect. How can I fix this?
Answer: If you encounter screen resolution issues after installing new Nvidia drivers, you can try adjusting the resolution settings manually. Right-click on the desktop, select "Display settings," and under the "Resolution" option, choose the appropriate resolution for your monitor. If the desired resolution is not available, you may need to check your monitor's driver or contact the monitor manufacturer for further assistance.
Cathy1987

Re: Re: Nvidia Drivers Download Windows 10

Post by Cathy1987 »

Thank you for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for Nvidia on Windows 10, I appreciate your assistance in finding a reliable source.