Driver Scanner Canon Lide 120

Steve1988

Post by Steve1988 »

I recently purchased a Canon Lide 120 scanner and I'm having trouble finding the driver for it. I've searched on the official Canon website and I couldn't locate it. I also tried searching on Google, but the results I found seemed sketchy and potentially unreliable. I really need this driver to get my new scanner up and running properly. Could someone please provide me with a reliable and safe link to download the driver for the Canon Lide 120 scanner? Thank you in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Scanner Canon Lide 120

Post by Detective »

Below you can download scanner canon lide 120 driver for Windows.

File name: scanner-canon-lide-120.exe
Version: 7.865
File size: 15.86 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Eset version 3.90

(click above to download)

Resolution: 2400 x 4800 dpi
Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
Power Consumption: 2.5W (0.5W in standby mode)
Operating Temperature: 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is the scanner not turning on?
A: Ensure the USB cable is securely connected to both the scanner and the computer. Check if the power outlet is functional by plugging in another device. Try using a different USB port on the computer. If the issue persists, try using a different USB cable.

2. Q: Why is the scanned image appearing distorted or blurred?
A: Make sure the document or photo is placed correctly on the scanner glass without any folds or wrinkles. Clean the scanner glass to remove any dirt or smudges that might affect the image quality. Adjust the scanning settings to a higher resolution for better image clarity.

3. Q: Why is the scanner not recognized by the computer?
A: Confirm that the scanner driver is installed properly on the computer. Restart the computer and reconnect the scanner. Try using a different USB cable or port to rule out any connectivity issues. If the problem persists, reinstall the scanner driver and ensure it is compatible with the computer's operating system.
Steve1988

Re: Re: Driver Scanner Canon Lide 120

Post by Steve1988 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon Lide 120 scanner, I can't wait to try it out!