Hp Deskjet 3755 Driver Free Download

Cathy1987

Post by Cathy1987 »

I recently purchased an HP Deskjet 3755 printer and I am having trouble finding the driver for it. I've searched on the official HP website and various other driver download websites, but I couldn't find a valid link for the driver. Has anyone come across a reliable source for the HP Deskjet 3755 driver download? I would greatly appreciate any assistance or guidance in locating the appropriate driver for my printer. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Deskjet 3755 Driver Free Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp deskjet 3755 free driver for Windows.

File name: hp-deskjet-3755-free.exe
Version: 8.804
File size: 17777 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: AVG v 5.15

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Model: Hp Deskjet 3755
- Type: All-in-One Printer
- Print Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Functions: Print, Scan, Copy
- Print Speed: Up to 19 ppm (black & white), Up to 15 ppm (color)
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi (color), Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi (black & white)
- Scanner Resolution: Up to 1200 dpi
- Copier Settings: Resize (25% to 400%), Copy Quantity (1-9 copies)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wireless (Wi-Fi)
- Mobile Printing Capability: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Mopria-certified, Wireless Direct Printing

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my printer not responding to print commands?
A1: There could be several reasons for this issue. Please ensure that the printer is connected to your computer properly via USB or the wireless network. Additionally, check if the printer has enough paper and ink cartridges installed. Restart the printer and your computer, and try printing again.

Q2: How can I resolve a paper jam in my HP Deskjet 3755?
A2: If you encounter a paper jam, follow these steps: first, turn off the printer and disconnect the power cord. Carefully open the input tray and remove any jammed paper. Gently remove any loose paper from the output tray. Make sure there are no torn pieces of paper left inside the printer. Close the input tray and reconnect the power cord. Turn on the printer and test if the jam is resolved.

Q3: Why am I getting poor print quality with my HP Deskjet 3755?
A3: Poor print quality can be caused by various factors. To improve print quality, make sure the ink cartridges are not low on ink. Clean the printhead using the printer software or by accessing the maintenance menu on the printer. Ensure that you are using the recommended paper type for printing. Adjust the print settings to the appropriate quality level. If the issue persists, you may need to align the printhead or replace any faulty ink cartridges.
Cathy1987

Re: Re: Hp Deskjet 3755 Driver Free Download

Post by Cathy1987 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to download the Windows driver for the HP Deskjet 3755. I really appreciate it!