Canon Drivers Lide 400

Ricky89

Canon Drivers Lide 400

Post by Ricky89 »

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to find the driver for my Canon Lide 400 scanner, but I've been unable to locate it. I've already checked the official Canon website and searched through various driver download websites, but unfortunately, I haven't been successful. I'm running Windows 10 on my computer. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link to the Canon Lide 400 driver? I would greatly appreciate any help. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Drivers Lide 400

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon lide 400 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-lide-400.exe
Version: 7.246
File size: 45024 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: McAfee ver. 3.90

Canon Drivers Lide 400

(click above to download)

Specification:

- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source: Three-color (RGB) LED
- Optical Resolution: 4800 x 4800 dots per inch (dpi)
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/Output): Grayscale: 16-bit/8-bit per color, Color: 48-bit/16-bit per color
- Scanning Speed (Color: A4/LTR, 300dpi): Approx. 8 seconds
- Maximum Document Size: A4/LTR (216 x 297 mm)
- Supported Film Types: 35mm film (negative/positive)
- Interface: USB Type-C (Compatible with USB 3.0, USB 2.0, and USB 1.1)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is the scanned image appearing distorted or with black lines?
A: This issue can occur due to dirt or smudges on the scanning glass. Clean the scanning glass thoroughly using a lint-free cloth and non-abrasive cleaning solution. Also, make sure the document being scanned is placed flat on the glass without any wrinkles or folds.

2. Q: Why is the scanner not turning on or not being recognized by the computer?
A: Ensure that the USB cable is securely connected to both the scanner and the computer. Try connecting to a different USB port or using a different USB cable to eliminate potential cable-related issues. Additionally, check if the scanner's power switch is turned on and if the computer's operating system is compatible with the scanner drivers.

3. Q: Why am I getting poor scanning quality with washed-out colors or lack of sharpness?
A: Inadequate computer display settings may affect the scanning quality. Adjust the color and display settings on your computer to enhance the scanned images. You can also try increasing the scanning resolution for better clarity and detail. Additionally, ensure that you are using the appropriate scanner settings for the type of document or film being scanned.
Ricky89

Re: Re: Canon Drivers Lide 400

Post by Ricky89 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working windows driver for the Canon Lide 400 scanner, it was really helpful and saved me a lot of time searching for it elsewhere.