Drivers Epson Stylus Photo R200 Windows 10

Donnie

Post by Donnie »

I recently upgraded my computer to Windows 10 and I'm having trouble finding the drivers for my Epson Stylus Photo R200 printer. I have searched extensively on the Epson website and other driver download sites, but I haven't been able to locate the specific driver for Windows 10. Can anyone please provide me with a direct download link to the driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Drivers Epson Stylus Photo R200 Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson stylus photo r200 windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-stylus-photo-r200-win10.exe
Version: 5.152
File size: 13.86 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky 5.68

(click above to download)

Prints high-quality photos and documents with vibrant colors
Connectivity: USB 2.0
Resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
Print speed: Up to 15 pages per minute (black), up to 15 pages per minute (color)
Compatibility: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.6.x - 10.15.x

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Epson Stylus Photo R200 not printing any documents?
A: Make sure the printer is powered on and connected properly to the computer via USB. Check if the printer drivers are correctly installed, and try restarting both the printer and the computer. If the issue persists, check if there are any error messages displayed on the printer's control panel or contact Epson support for further assistance.

2. Q: My prints from the Epson Stylus Photo R200 have streaks or smudges. How can I resolve this issue?
A: First, check if the printer's ink cartridges are properly inserted and have sufficient ink levels. Run a print head cleaning cycle from the printer software or the printer's control panel. If the issue persists, try aligning the print heads. If the problem continues, replacing the ink cartridges might solve the issue. Contact Epson support if the problem persists.

3. Q: Why is my Epson Stylus Photo R200 printing with incorrect colors?
A: Ensure that the printer's color settings are properly configured. Verify if the printer is using the correct ICC profile for the paper and ink combination being used. If the issue persists, perform a printhead alignment from the printer software or the printer's control panel. If the problem continues, it might be necessary to replace the ink cartridges. Contact Epson support for further assistance if needed.
Donnie

Re: Re: Drivers Epson Stylus Photo R200 Windows 10

Post by Donnie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson Stylus Photo R200! It's greatly appreciated.