Epson Lq 300 Driver

Lorie96

Epson Lq 300 Driver

Post by Lorie96 »

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to update the driver for my Epson LQ 300 printer, but unfortunately, I haven't been successful in finding the correct driver. I've already searched extensively on the Epson website, as well as on various online driver databases, but I couldn't find a direct download link for the driver. Is anyone here familiar with a reliable source or website where I can obtain the driver for my Epson LQ 300 printer? Any help in locating the driver would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Lq 300 Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson lq 300 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-lq-300.exe
Version: 8.877
File size: 13.39 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: AVG version 1.32

Epson Lq 300 Driver

(click above to download)

The Epson LQ 300 is a dot matrix printer that is designed for professional use. It offers reliable and high-quality printing for various applications such as invoices, delivery notes, and inventory documents. Here are the specifications of this device:

- Model: Epson LQ 300
- Printing Method: Impact dot matrix
- Print Speed: Up to 300 characters per second (cps) at 12 characters per inch (cpi)
- Print Resolution: 180 dpi (dots per inch)
- Number of Pins: 24 pins
- Connectivity: Bi-directional parallel interface (IEEE 1284), USB 1.1
- Paper Handling: Straight paper path with push/pull tractor, continuous paper handling (front, rear, and bottom), optional single-sheet feeder
- Printable Columns: 80 columns (10 cpi), 96 columns (12 cpi), 160 columns (20 cpi)
- Buffer Memory: 64 KB
- Operating Systems Compatibility: Windows 3.1x, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8.x (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: My Epson LQ 300 is not printing anything. What could be the issue?
Answer: Please check the following: (a) Ensure that the printer is turned on and connected to the power source. (b) Make sure the printer cable is securely connected to both the printer and the computer. (c) Verify that the paper is loaded correctly and is not jammed. (d) Ensure that the printer driver is installed correctly on your computer.

2. Question: The printed documents from my Epson LQ 300 have smudged characters. How can I fix this problem?
Answer: The smudged characters can be caused by a worn-out printer ribbon. Try replacing the printer ribbon with a new one. Make sure to align it properly and ensure that it is compatible with the Epson LQ 300. Additionally, cleaning the printhead and adjusting the print quality settings in the printer driver might also help improve the print quality.

3. Question: Whenever I try to print using my Epson LQ 300, the paper keeps getting stuck. How do I resolve this issue?
Answer:
Lorie96

Re: Re: Epson Lq 300 Driver

Post by Lorie96 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson Lq 300. I really appreciate your help!