Amd Radeon Hd 6470M Drivers Windows 10

Madge89

Post by Madge89 »

Hi there, I'm having trouble finding the driver for my AMD Radeon HD 6470M graphics card for Windows 10. I've been searching everywhere, including the official AMD website, various forums, and even driver update software, but I haven't had any luck so far. Could someone please provide me with a link to download the correct driver? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Amd Radeon Hd 6470M Drivers Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download amd radeon hd 6470m windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: amd-radeon-hd-6470m-win10.exe
Version: 5.768
File size: 12693 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: G Data ver. 4.38

(click above to download)

Device Specifications:
- Device type: AMD Radeon graphics card
- Model: HD 6470M
- Operating system compatibility: Windows 10
- Driver compatibility: Installed AMD Radeon HD 6470M drivers for Windows 10

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Question: Why is my screen flickering after installing the AMD Radeon HD 6470M drivers on Windows 10?
Answer: Screen flickering issues can occur due to incompatible or outdated graphics drivers. To resolve this, try uninstalling the current drivers and reinstall the latest AMD Radeon HD 6470M drivers specifically designed for Windows 10 from the official AMD website.

2. Question: My system is experiencing frequent crashes after installing the AMD Radeon HD 6470M drivers on Windows 10. How can I fix this issue?
Answer: Frequent system crashes can be a result of conflicting drivers or incompatible hardware. Firstly, ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for the AMD Radeon HD 6470M graphics card and Windows 10. Additionally, try reinstalling the graphics drivers after performing a clean installation by completely removing the previous driver installation files.

3. Question: Why am I unable to run certain games or experiencing poor performance on my device after installing the AMD Radeon HD 6470M drivers for Windows 10?
Answer: Insufficient system resources or outdated drivers can affect game performance. Make sure your device meets the minimum requirements for the game and the graphics card. Verify that the AMD Radeon HD 6470M drivers are up to date by checking the official AMD website for the latest compatible drivers. Additionally, optimize your game settings and power settings to ensure a smoother gaming experience.
Madge89

Re: Re: Amd Radeon Hd 6470M Drivers Windows 10

Post by Madge89 »

Thanks for sharing the link to the Windows 10 driver for the AMD Radeon HD 6470M, it's much appreciated!