Dell Wireless 1705 Bluetooth

Sandy1991

Post by Sandy1991 »

I've been trying to find the driver for my Dell Wireless 1705 Bluetooth, but so far I've had no luck. I've searched on Dell's website and even tried some third-party driver websites, but none of them had the right driver. Can someone please provide me with a direct download link to the driver? I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Dell Wireless 1705 Bluetooth

Post by Detective »

Below you can download dell wireless 1705 bluetooth driver for Windows.

File name: dell-wireless-1705-bluetooth.exe
Version: 9.877
File size: 19.74 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: AVG v. 3.57

(click above to download)

The Dell Wireless 1705 Bluetooth device is a wireless communication module that allows for seamless connectivity between Bluetooth-enabled devices.

Specifications:
- Bluetooth Version: 4.0
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Range: Up to 10 meters (33 feet)
- Compatibility: Compatible with most devices supporting Bluetooth technology
- Power Supply: USB powered, no external power required
- Transfer Rate: Up to 3Mbps
- Frequency Range: 2.4 GHz

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Dell Wireless 1705 Bluetooth device not connecting to other devices?
A: There could be several reasons why your Bluetooth device is not connecting. First, ensure that the Bluetooth feature is enabled on both the Dell Wireless 1705 Bluetooth device and the target device. Also, make sure that the target device is within the operational range of the Bluetooth module. Additionally, try resetting your Bluetooth device by turning it off and on again.

2. Q: My Dell Wireless 1705 Bluetooth device is connected, but the audio quality is poor. What can I do?
A: If you experience poor audio quality, start by checking the distance between your Bluetooth device and the connected device. Move closer to improve signal strength. Additionally, try adjusting the audio settings on both devices to optimize the audio quality. Furthermore, ensure that there are no interference sources nearby, such as other wireless devices or microwave ovens.

3. Q: The Dell Wireless 1705 Bluetooth device is not recognized by my computer. What should I do?
A: If your Bluetooth device is not being recognized, begin by checking if the device drivers are properly installed on your computer. You may need to uninstall and reinstall the drivers to ensure proper functionality. Also, make sure that your computer's Bluetooth functionality is enabled in the settings. If the issue persists, consult the user manual or contact Dell support for further assistance.

Note: The above troubleshooting questions and answers are provided as general guidelines. Depending on the specific issue, additional troubleshooting steps may be required.
Sandy1991

Re: Re: Dell Wireless 1705 Bluetooth

Post by Sandy1991 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Dell Wireless 1705 Bluetooth device! I greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this issue.