Download Driver Logitech Quickcam Communicate Stx

Shelly

Post by Shelly »

I'm having trouble finding the driver for my Logitech Quickcam Communicate Stx. I've searched on the Logitech website but I couldn't find a direct driver download link. I also tried searching on other driver download websites but had no luck. Could someone please provide me with a reliable download link for the driver? Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Driver Logitech Quickcam Communicate Stx

Post by Detective »

Below you can download logitech quickcam communicate stx driver for Windows.

File name: logitech-quickcam-communicate-stx.exe
Version: 4.804
File size: 20.66 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Panda v. 5.87

(click above to download)

Device Specifications:

- Brand: Logitech
- Model: Quickcam Communicate Stx
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Resolution: 640x480 pixels
- Video frame rate: Up to 30 fps
- Image sensor: CMOS
- Microphone: Built-in

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: The device is not working. What should I do?
A: First, ensure that the device is properly connected to a USB port on your computer. Then, try restarting your computer and see if that resolves the issue. If the problem persists, try reinstalling the driver software for the Quickcam Communicate Stx.

2. Q: I can't hear any audio from the built-in microphone. What could be the problem?
A: Check if the microphone is enabled in your computer's sound settings. Make sure the microphone is not muted or the volume set to minimum. If the issue persists, try updating the audio drivers on your computer or testing the microphone on another device to determine if it's a hardware or software issue.

3. Q: The video quality is poor, and the image appears blurry. How can I improve it?
A: Ensure that the camera lens is clean and free from dust or smudges. Adjust the focus of the camera by twisting the lens if it is adjustable. Experiment with different lighting conditions to find the optimal setting for clearer video. If the issue persists, check for any outdated drivers and update them to ensure the camera is functioning optimally.
Shelly

Re: Re: Download Driver Logitech Quickcam Communicate Stx

Post by Shelly »

Thank you so much for the link to the working Windows driver for the Logitech Quickcam Communicate Stx, it worked perfectly and now my device is up and running again!