Rtl8139 Driver Windows Xp

Annie90

Post by Annie90 »

I've been trying to find a link to download the Rtl8139 driver for Windows XP but I haven't had any luck so far. I've searched on the official Realtek website, as well as on various driver download websites, but I haven't been able to come across a working link. I've also looked through some online forums and discussions but couldn't find any relevant information. If anyone here has a reliable source or a link to download the Rtl8139 driver for Windows XP, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Rtl8139 Driver Windows Xp

Post by Detective »

Below you can download rtl8139 windows xp driver for Windows.

File name: rtl8139-winXP.exe
Version: 2.238
File size: 28581 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: G Data ver. 3.13

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Device Type: Network Interface Card (NIC)
- Model: RTL8139
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows XP

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my RTL8139 NIC not working after installing the driver on Windows XP?
A: There can be several reasons for this issue. First, ensure that the correct driver version for Windows XP is installed. Additionally, verify that the NIC is properly connected to the system, the cables are intact, and the device is receiving power. Try restarting the computer and checking if the NIC is recognized by the operating system.

2. Q: My RTL8139 NIC keeps losing network connection intermittently. What should I do?
A: Frequent loss of network connection could be caused by multiple factors. Firstly, check if the Ethernet cable is securely connected to both the NIC and the network device (e.g., router, switch). If the issue persists, try updating the NIC driver to the latest version compatible with Windows XP. It is also advisable to examine network settings, such as IP configuration and DNS settings, to ensure they are configured correctly.

3. Q: The RTL8139 NIC is not being detected by Windows XP. What troubleshooting steps should I follow?
A: When the NIC is not detected by the operating system, several steps can be taken to troubleshoot. Initially, verify the physical connection between the NIC and the motherboard. Check if the NIC is properly seated in the expansion slot. Moreover, ensure that the NIC is compatible with the slot type and the system requirements. If the issue persists, try installing the NIC in a different expansion slot if available. Finally, double-check the BIOS settings to confirm that the slot is enabled and not disabled.
Annie90

Re: Re: Rtl8139 Driver Windows Xp

Post by Annie90 »

Thank you for providing the link to the working Windows XP driver for the Rtl8139 device, I really appreciate it!