Ts H653 Driver Windows 10

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hey there! I'm having trouble finding the driver for my Ts H653 device on Windows 10. I've searched extensively on the manufacturer's website, as well as on various driver update websites, but I've had no luck so far. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link for the Ts H653 driver that is compatible with Windows 10? I would really appreciate any help or guidance on this. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Ts H653 Driver Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download ts h653 windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: ts-h653-win10.exe
Version: 6.782
File size: 24869 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Panda v 4.51

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Model: Ts H653
- Compatible Operating System: Windows 10
- Driver: Available for Windows 10
- Interface: SATA
- Read Speed: 20x (CD), 8x (DVD)
- Write Speed: 48x (CD), 24x (DVD+/-R), 12x (DVD+/-RW), 12x (DVD-RAM)
- Buffer Size: 2 MB
- Dimensions: 146mm x 41.3mm x 170mm
- Weight: 720 grams
- Supported Media Types: CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-RAM

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1. Why is my Ts H653 not being detected by Windows 10?
A1. Firstly, ensure that the device is properly connected to the SATA port on your computer. If it is connected correctly and not being detected, try updating the driver through the Device Manager or downloading the latest driver from the manufacturer's website.

Q2. My Ts H653 is unable to read/write DVDs, what could be the issue?
A2. If the device is unable to read or write DVDs, the problem might be due to a dirty or damaged laser lens. Try cleaning the lens using a lens cleaner disc or gently wipe the lens with a clean, soft cloth. If the issue persists, it may indicate a hardware failure, and a professional repair or replacement may be required.

Q3. How can I resolve slow reading/writing speeds on my Ts H653?
A3. Slow reading or writing speeds could be caused by various factors. Start by checking the data cables and ensuring they are securely connected. Also, verify if DMA (Direct Memory Access) is enabled for the device in the computer's BIOS settings. Additionally, make sure that the disc being used is in good condition and not scratched or damaged. If the problem persists, updating the device firmware or trying a different SATA port on your computer might help rectify the issue.
Hannah

Re: Re: Ts H653 Driver Windows 10

Post by Hannah »

Wow, thank you so much for sharing this link to the working Windows driver for the TS H653 device! I've been struggling to find a compatible driver and your help is greatly appreciated.