Asus Smart Gesture Driver Download Windows 10

Francie

Post by Francie »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and realized that my Asus Smart Gesture driver is no longer working properly. I've been experiencing some issues with the touchpad gestures, such as scrolling and multi-finger taps. I've tried searching for the driver on the official Asus website, but I couldn't find a direct download link for the Windows 10 version. I've also looked through various driver update websites, but they either didn't have the driver at all or their versions were outdated. Could anyone provide me with a reliable source or a direct download link for the Asus Smart Gesture driver compatible with Windows 10? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Asus Smart Gesture Driver Download Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download asus smart gesture windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: asus-smart-gesture-win10.exe
Version: 4.712
File size: 33725 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Norton v. 2.63

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Device: Asus Smart Gesture Driver
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Manufacturer: Asus
- Driver Type: Gesture Driver
- Compatibility: Windows 10

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Asus Smart Gesture Driver not working on Windows 10?
A: There could be multiple reasons for this issue. Make sure you have installed the latest driver version compatible with your device and Windows 10. Additionally, check if any conflicting software or settings are interfering with the gesture driver's function. Updating your operating system and performing a system restart might also help resolve any compatibility issues.

2. Q: How can I reinstall the Asus Smart Gesture Driver on Windows 10?
A: To reinstall the Asus Smart Gesture Driver on Windows 10, follow these steps:
1. Open the Device Manager by right-clicking on the Start button and selecting "Device Manager" from the context menu.
2. Expand the "Mice and other pointing devices" category.
3. Right-click on the Asus Smart Gesture Driver and select "Uninstall device."
4. Confirm the uninstallation and restart your computer.
5. After restarting, Windows will automatically reinstall the driver. You can also manually download the latest driver from the official Asus website and install it.

3. Q: Why are the gestures not responding accurately with the Asus Smart Gesture Driver on Windows 10?
A: If the gestures are not responding accurately, ensure that you are performing the gestures correctly according to the supported gestures by your device. Additionally, clean your touchpad surface to remove any dirt or debris that may interfere with touch recognition. Adjusting the touchpad sensitivity settings through the Asus Smart Gesture control panel may also help enhance gesture accuracy.
Francie

Re: Re: Asus Smart Gesture Driver Download Windows 10

Post by Francie »

I appreciate you sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Asus Smart Gesture. I have been struggling to find a reliable source, so thank you for your help!