Canon Driver Mx922

Rusty1985

Canon Driver Mx922

Post by Rusty1985 »

I am having trouble finding the driver for my Canon MX922 printer. I have tried searching on the official Canon website, but I couldn't locate the specific driver for my model. I also tried searching on other driver download websites, but they either didn't have the driver or the links were broken. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver for the Canon MX922 printer? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Driver Mx922

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon mx922 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-mx922.exe
Version: 1.194
File size: 31959 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v 2.82

Canon Driver Mx922

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Type: All-in-One printer
- Functions: Print, Scan, Copy, Fax, Web
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Print Speed: Up to 15 ipm (black), Up to 10 ipm (color)
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Scan Resolution: Up to 2400 x 4800 dpi
- Copy Speed: Up to 8.4 ipm (black), Up to 4.7 ipm (color)
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, 4 x 6 inches, 5 x 7 inches, 8 x 10 inches, Envelopes
- Paper Capacity: 250 sheets (front paper cassette), 20 sheets (photo paper tray)
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print
- Display: 3-inch color LCD screen
- Dimensions: 19.4 x 15.6 x 9.1 inches
- Weight: 25.7 pounds

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my printout quality poor?
A1: Ensure that the ink cartridges are properly installed and have sufficient ink levels. Clean the print head nozzles through the printer's maintenance menu. Adjust the print quality settings in the printer driver software.

Q2: My scanned images are not clear. What should I do?
A2: Clean the scanner glass carefully with a soft, lint-free cloth. Ensure that the document or photo is placed flat on the scanner glass without any folds or debris. Adjust the scanning resolution and settings for better image clarity.

Q3: Why is my printer not connecting to Wi-Fi?
A3: Ensure that the printer is within range of the Wi-Fi network and that the network password is entered correctly. Restart your printer and Wi-Fi router. Check for any conflicting software or firewall settings that may be blocking the printer's network connection.
Rusty1985

Re: Re: Canon Driver Mx922

Post by Rusty1985 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon MX922, I really appreciate it!