Canon Lide 110 Drivers Windows 10

Mindy94

Post by Mindy94 »

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and now I'm having trouble finding the drivers for my Canon Lide 110 scanner. I've searched extensively on the Canon website, but I couldn't find any drivers specifically for Windows 10. I also tried searching on various driver update websites but couldn't find a reliable source for the drivers. Can anyone provide me with a direct download link for the Canon Lide 110 drivers compatible with Windows 10? I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Lide 110 Drivers Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon lide 110 windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-lide-110-win10.exe
Version: 5.238
File size: 43525 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure ver 1.7

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Brand: Canon
- Model: Lide 110
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Type: Flatbed scanner
- Scanner Technology: CIS (Contact Image Sensor)
- Maximum Document Size: A4 (8.5" x 11.7")
- Optical Resolution: 2400 x 4800 dpi
- Scanning Speed: 16-seconds for a letter-size color scan
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Power Source: USB powered, no external power supply required
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.9" x 14.4" x 1.6"
- Weight: 3.4 lbs

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: My Canon Lide 110 scanner is not being recognized by my Windows 10 computer. What can I do?
A1: Ensure that the USB cable is properly connected to both the scanner and the computer. Try connecting it to a different USB port or using a different USB cable. If the issue persists, try reinstalling the Canon Lide 110 drivers by downloading the latest version from the official Canon website.

Q2: I am experiencing poor scanning quality with my Canon Lide 110. How can I improve it?
A2: Clean the scanner glass and the white underside of the scanner lid using a soft, lint-free cloth. Additionally, make sure the documents are properly aligned on the scanner bed and there are no obstructions or dust particles. Adjusting the scanner's settings for resolution and color enhancement might also help improve the scanning quality.

Q3: Whenever I try to scan using my Canon Lide 110, the resulting file size is unexpectedly large. How can I reduce the file size?
A3: Check the file format you are scanning to. Scanning to PDF documents often results in larger file sizes compared to scanning to image formats like JPG. If you need to scan to PDF, consider reducing the quality settings or adjusting the compression options during the scanning process to reduce the file size. Alternatively, you can scan to an image format and then convert it to PDF using software with compression options.
Mindy94

Re: Re: Canon Lide 110 Drivers Windows 10

Post by Mindy94 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon Lide 110; it's greatly appreciated!