Canon Mx920 Driver

Becky95

Canon Mx920 Driver

Post by Becky95 »

Hi everyone,

I've been searching high and low for the driver for my Canon MX920 printer, but I just can't seem to find it anywhere. I've checked Canon's official website, as well as a couple of third-party driver websites, but without any luck. I need the driver for Windows 10. Can anyone please provide a direct download link for the Canon MX920 driver for Windows 10? Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Mx920 Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon mx920 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-mx920.exe
Version: 2.862
File size: 13.19 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Symantec v. 5.83

Canon Mx920 Driver

(click above to download)

The Canon MX920 Driver is a software package designed to facilitate the connection and communication between a computer operating system and the Canon MX920 printer. By installing this driver, users can utilize the printer's full functionality and access various features, such as printing, scanning, copying, and faxing.

Specifications of the Canon MX920 Printer:
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Print Speed (Black): Approx. 15.0 ipm
- Print Speed (Color): Approx. 10.0 ipm
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, DL Envelope, and more
- Automatic Document Feeder: Yes (up to 35 sheets)
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, PIXMA Cloud Link, and more
- Display: 3.0-inch color LCD
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: My Canon MX920 printer is not responding when I try to print. What could be the issue?
Answer: There could be several reasons for this issue. Please check if the printer is powered on and properly connected to your computer. Ensure that the printer driver is correctly installed and up to date. Additionally, check the printer's status in the control panel, and make sure there are no error messages or paper jams.

2. Question: The print quality of my Canon MX920 printer is poor. How can I improve it?
Answer: Poor print quality can be attributed to several factors. Firstly, ensure that the print head is clean by accessing the printer's maintenance settings and executing a head cleaning cycle. It is also essential to use genuine Canon ink cartridges and ensure they are properly installed. Adjusting the print settings, such as selecting a higher print quality or adjusting the color profiles, can also help improve the output.

3. Question: I'm unable to scan using my Canon MX920 printer. What should I do?
Answer: If you're experiencing difficulties in scanning, ensure that the printer is properly connected to your computer and powered on. Check if the scanner driver is correctly installed and up to date. Make sure there is enough free space available on your computer's hard drive for the scanning process. Restarting both the printer and computer can also help resolve any temporary glitches.
Becky95

Re: Re: Canon Mx920 Driver

Post by Becky95 »

I appreciate the help, but it seems like the link provided for the Canon MX920 driver is not working anymore. Is there any other source where I can find a working driver?